Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation [MULTI][CLOSED]Dont forget about these old bugs please...

Trade Bug - Where it randomly resets the trade window and kicks everything back into your inventory, it also messes up the order of everything at the top of your inventory.

Condition Bug - Items showing as usable, with low condition (8/120 for example) but actually being broken, worst culprits are implants when they pop after death, still show as usable, but you need to relog to see that they are broken.

Item Appearance Bug - Also after death, some inventory items get mixed up, Implants that you cant get poked back in, that after a relog turn out to be your boots for example.

Vehicle Repairing - Probably as much as 20-30% of repairs on a vehicle using the remote tool take the nanite use but do not repair the vehicle, this is standing in the same position as the last 5 successful repairs, and the next one will work fine from same position, is it being treated like a gun with the possibility of missing ? if thats the case thats pretty retarded...

Gen Rep - This is a new one on me since coming back, a few times have had the gen rep take my cash, give me the SI, but not teleport me, pretty fricken annoying when it happens, as youre getting a double dose of SI and paying twice for the privelidge to get somewhere.

Will add more when i remember them or come across them.
    Last edited by \\Fényx//; 06-11-12 at 10:35.
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out