Default [00669][T#177] Holy Lightning & Holy Fireapocalypse

As shown in the video, continiuous casting of both spells doesn't work as desired. (Holding left mouse button down)

/Edit

[Testserver #177]
    Last edited by psychowar; 31-10-12 at 19:47.

Ive noticed the same with alot of spells i briefly tried out on monks before not bothering with them anymore ...

I would also say there is something odd with the bouncy health there too, pretty sure that isn't the desired behaviour.
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

Health bouncing definetly is due to different opinions of position of server & client. I am so used to it that i don't even notice this. I know when damage is valid or not. Would be cool if client damage expectation and server validation would be the same, though.

offtopic: noisia <3

Quote Originally Posted by psychowar View Post
    Health bouncing definetly is due to different opinions of position of server & client. I am so used to it that i don't even notice this. I know when damage is valid or not. Would be cool if client damage expectation and server validation would be the same, though.

offtopic: noisia <3
    Yeah, when mine bounces though, it doesnt take that long, it seemed much more noticeable in the video though. Will have a look on pts to see if this has come with the new patches.
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

It does this in retail, I used to think I was out of range, but now its evident something isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    It does this in retail, I used to think I was out of range, but now its evident something isn't right.
    I just tested this on the testserver, once with a riflespy against firemobs and once against launchers with apu.

It seems to me, that the clipping fix just unfixed the enemies from the ground. I was standing out of range and took damage more and more, while cannot hit (rifle) or cast (apu) anything. The enemy won't move either, as I suppose it might be stuck in or under the terrain on the serverside.

If trying to rightclick the enemy, it will shout that the target is out of range.