Thread: Drones in #177

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Constructor Extraordinaire Jameson Clarke's Avatar

Would be interesting if Willpower reduced the hit static for drones.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    About drones being too fragile: I didn't read anythin in the Patchnots about changing their health, so I don't think they changed that. If someone says the patch made them too fragile, wouldn't that mean he exploited before the patch ?
    If they actually changed the health of drones, they should write that into the notes.
    Please note that I'm not bitching or whining - I think this fix was long overdue and I cant wait for it to hit retail - but - you cant ignore that drones were previously balanced with a fairly low hit chance, which has turned into quite the opposite. I'm not talking about hugging walls with the drone or anything - this is about fully legit gameplay.
    It is similar to the PPU cast fix - the balance itself was not changed, but the balance has changed significantly due to casting taking much longer than previously.

I assume that both will be dealt with properly when the focus turns to balancing - but until then, in order to not alter balancing too much without intent, the effect of bugfixes on gameplay must not be ignored.
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12