Default [00666][R#176] Superspeed after dying in Hacknet

I was running through Hacknet and got killed by mobs. After GRing back to apartment, I had EXTREME SPEED. Way faster than even a tank with all points into ath and agl. It lasted for about 5 seconds.

I get this about 25% of the time after dying in Hacknet only last a few seconds.

Im pretty sure this is an old bug.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Confirmed. I kinda freaked out when that happened on TestServer today

I kind of like this sort of thing. I think hacknet run speed should be faster than in the regular world. It might get people using it to travel.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I kind of like this sort of thing. I think hacknet run speed should be faster than in the regular world. It might get people using it to travel.
    You got it wrong. The super-speed does not occur in hacknet but in meatspace.
    In short: You die in hacknet, get kicked out of cyberspace and run around like Speedy Gonzales on crack in meatspace. I was faster than Trivaldi when he runs around at Neocronstruct.

I've had something similar to this happen, I've never died in hacknet, I only use it as a si and nc free gr to HQ. Anyway after entering hacknet for the first time on my Fallen Angels character, I had super speed for a few seconds inside hacknet, it hasn't happened since and this was on Titan patch 174.