Exclamation [00734]Wasteland Sectors - Gameworld Bugs

Hello All,

Please use this thread to report all gameworld 'bugs' found in the Wasteland Sectors. In this sense issues with gameworld are things like floating objects (including trees), missing objects, objects with weird collision models, NPCs facing the wrong way, broken signs, invisible objects, NPC vendors with the wrong/missing inventories etc etc.

This thread is for Wasteland Sectors ONLY. Once reports are submitted I will add the reported items to the below list. To make the process easier, please keep reports concise and report multiple bugs using a bullet point list format.

TO MAKE FINDING THE LOCATION OF REPORTED BUGS EASIER, PLEASE INCLUDE A SCREENSHOT WITH THE SECTOR MAP (F9, Sector Map) VISIBLE NEXT TO THE REPORTED ISSUE

KNOWN ISSUES

PRIMARY SECTORS

DUNGEON SECTORS
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Sometimes, when I have to duck I cannot use the big map because of the way I make screenshots. Position sould be clear nontheless.

PRIMARY SECTORS
    • F11

• F12

Jankins/Malstrond GR buildings BOTH have Trees/vegetation sticking through the GR area so you can see it when you Gen rep in. didnt include screenies as didnt think it was required as its easy to see on Titan as it is. 2 areas i picked up on, ps this was on titan. i assume will be same for test.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

PRIMARY SECTORS

• F12 (inside Genrep room at CRP)

Plenty of minor errors in there to investigate and fix.

H8. The House. 2 Wire Meshes facing south from the stairs inside Both show up as Containers and contain junk of some kind. WIll post screenie when i can.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Blog Entries

Wasteland

• A 09

DOY Reporter (eng) (ger)

Registered User Bruce Bremsekloete's Avatar

Some more Bugs...

i staying at Gabanium Mine and waiting for run my stealth. Normally, I have two new, unread Mails. But in stealth, i have 18 new, unread Mails?!
    2 Screenhots:
    1; with 18 Mails in stealth
    2; with 2 Mails without stealth

Hi,
    I have found a bug in sectors F04,G08,J01 and Jo4(battle dome).when u are running or moving while casting a heal or a shield the character stops and will not move again(concrete feet).we have to relog to get moving again.On a number of occasions this has resulted in us dying or losing the xp because of having to relog.

PRIMARY SECTORS
    • J07

• K13

This wall was labelled as "lift door" and when right clicked can be sat on.

PRIMARY SECTORS
    • H11

• H12

Sync from J01 to I01 not working for ages. If you drive with your vehicle, it even disappears and you have to run back to the depot. Without vehicle you just run against an invisible wall.

• Wasteland Sector F-12

To add to the mention of the Canyon Reloading Point in F-12 (the Cycrow Lab zone), these boxes are not entirely solid. Same issue exists on retail.

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/2200/shot0000ja.jpg

[R 176] spawnpoint bug. logged out in CRP building, logged in again 2 hrs later, respawned on the very top of the mesa, looking right down to CRP (sry screenshot not working atm). on second thought, ideal place for sniping.

Myself and nEo-1664 found some floating trees in H08, H09, H10 while flying around on Test #177. All these where found close to the border of each sector. Hope the mini map is ok.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7371/2lj0.jpg

The entrance "J13 to Tunnel S" is not on the floor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast