Default Gameworld Bugs Amnesty

After logging onto the test server last night and wondering around plaza 1, it is extremely obvious that things have been tweaked and tided in regards to benches, npcs etc.

Trivaldi has been actively seeking to improve on all those annoying glitches that have been around forever (Copbot facing the wall)

As there are a lot more people playing again, I'm sure everyone is noticing gameworld bugs from time to time, but rather than accepting them, we now have an active DEV team that is prepared to fix things.

If you spot something, take a second to fire up your rpos, turn on zone map and document the issue. If everyone does this then I'm sure we'll have a comprehensive list of objects/npcs that need amending.

Trivaldi informs me that currently they cannot fix lighting or texture bugs, but in time should be able to.

Head over to the bug report forum and check the stickies, these are the zones that are currently being investigated.

While I appreciate a lot of people will most likely disregard this as it doesn't affect game mechanics, but I figured I'd bring it to everyones attention as it benefits everyone.
    Last edited by Ascension; 25-10-12 at 09:31.

Great job with the submissions so far, should keep Trivaldi busy when he can't get his head round some heavy back end coding!