Default Real life gatlin drone (or close enough anyway)- Video inside!

Just what it says in the title.

If Neocron was real life, this is probably what a mosquito would look like:

For some reason i'm not really convinced by that construction.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Blog Entries

спаси́бо FPS Russia

(although you are american ^^)

DOY Reporter (eng) (ger)

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

zomg safespotting

these Russian dudes do some pretty cool shit

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    zomg safespotting
    LOL

russian style logoffski

Are we sure thats not QeeQaek?

I know it's not entirely convincing but it's still a great way to put a visual to it.

Also, he's not really Russian, he's an actor that does a LOT of gun videos and tanks and stuff. Check out his youtube channel, it's just amazing some of what he plays with.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Lol!

Although I never seena fake video from thig guy (I have seen a few of his gun vid;s) I have a feeling that this drone video is fake.

it will need a pretty good battery something much better than a large laptop battery and they are not very light and add a hundred rounds of some small calibur ammo, thats going to be quite a load for a quad rotor drone like that, now add the weight of the drone its self on top of that.

I dont think it will be flying around like it shows in the video and would be struggling more. aside from that i think we all can agree the damage was enhanced somehow.

in either case it was a cool video

Quote Originally Posted by stonehaven25 View Post
    Although I never seena fake video from thig guy (I have seen a few of his gun vid;s) I have a feeling that this drone video is fake.

it will need a pretty good battery something much better than a large laptop battery and they are not very light and add a hundred rounds of some small calibur ammo, thats going to be quite a load for a quad rotor drone like that, now add the weight of the drone its self on top of that.

I dont think it will be flying around like it shows in the video and would be struggling more. aside from that i think we all can agree the damage was enhanced somehow.

You know drones really exist right? We use them in iraq

Quote Originally Posted by stonehaven25 View Post

He ALWAYS uses tannerite binary explosive in his targets to make things more exciting, that's what caused the targets to blow up like they were hit with a hand grenade when they were popped with a 9mm.