Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    You may have noticed the addition of AA already in T#175.
    Dx7 accounts for a big chunk of code that not only needs to be tested and maintained for backwards compatibility, but also for anything that is still to come down the road. As for what or what that may be... you know the drill: when its done™
    Ohh dont tease like that, are we finally gonna see some normal's and specular ingame ? will love you long time ! (hell I will even make all the normal/spec maps for you if thats an issue to, its what i do lol...)
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Tech Combat weaponry should only offer minor benefits over its low tech counterpart.
    It should provide NO benefits over LT. That's the whole point. HT requires TC skilling, which lowers the main combat skilling. The two need to even out so that HT and LT are of equal power regardless of TL.

Interesting. Took some drones to MC5 to test things out, the mobs are pretty damn accurate and shoot at you before you actually peak around a corner.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    It should provide NO benefits over LT. That's the whole point. HT requires TC skilling, which lowers the main combat skilling. The two need to even out so that HT and LT are of equal power regardless of TL.
    T-C weps
    (at least on H-C tanks) should do slightly more dmg to compensate for the speed loss from having to spec T-C.
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

HC/MC HT weapons are indeed another issue entirely.

but but with Dx9 there are no mirrors anymore and Viarosso apps looking awesome with Dx7 but with Dx9 they are pretty ugly :P
    Alles wird gut!

irgendwann?

hoffentlich...

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
    but but with Dx9 there are no mirrors anymore and Viarosso apps looking awesome with Dx7 but with Dx9 they are pretty ugly :P
    ... Lol... That there are no mirrors in DX9 is not a problem of DX9 itself but its implementation in the games engine... So i'd at this point put faith into the coding team that they get the eye candy stuff running...

And even if not... thats a pretty low priority issue. By the time we reach this part of the to-do-list we will have a DX11 NC3
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox View Post
    Interesting. Took some drones to MC5 to test things out, the mobs are pretty damn accurate and shoot at you before you actually peak around a corner.
    Sounds like one of those age old issues NC has, mobs shooting you before actually 'seeing' you/being argo'd by you.
    It's as annoying as mobs being able to accurately hit you half way across a zone, yet even if you're a rifle user you can't even hit them.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Default [T#178] PTS Discussion

Please discus patch T#178 in this thread. The patch notes can be found here. The focus of this patch is the new, updated interpolation/clipping thingy, therefore do as much PvP on the PTS as possible.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Ah man this is amazing.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Oh my god. That positioningupdate is awesome!!!
    Ive tested it on duallog and the delay feels like 200-500ms and every action on ur char gets transfered. Movement becomes important again. Please think about runspeed otherwise we got some super speedy runners with crazy movement who cant even get hit by pro gamers.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Default [T#179] PTS Discussion

Please discus patch T#178 in this thread. The patch notes can be found here. The focus of this patch are the updated interpolation/clipping thingy, as well as the psi casting issues, therefore do as much PvP on the PTS as possible.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

Did a quick test on the Droning and i'd say it is way better than before,useable now even if you get shot at.
    Inspector Mittens

I ran some PPU spell-casting tests and it was smoother indeed. I did not fail one cast even though I switched between spells pretty fast. The tweak seems to work.

Default [T#180] PTS Discussion

Please discus patch T#180 in this thread. The patch notes can be found here. The focus of this patch is the server's stability.

Slauncha
    Alduin
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast