when the dogs are sleeping you better leave them alone

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    the servers are fine
    So odd, I just tried again and they are still down lol. Either I have the worst luck in the world or something is wrong on my end.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

The guy who said XCom? Do you know where you can get these from these days? I would love to play them again!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    The guy who said XCom? Do you know where you can get these from these days? I would love to play them again!
    The classics are on steam, although if you still have the discs for the originals, you can make it work with DosBox fairly well (thats all the Steam versions do I think). He was possibly talking about the remake released this month by Firaxis (Civillization devs) however.

Do you know if they will ever remake Colonization? I loved that game.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Do you know if they will ever remake Colonization? I loved that game.
    There's a remake of colonization for Civ IV. I've never quite managed to get into it in the same way as I did as the original, but I think that's down to me changing, not the new version being any worse (although it's perhaps less different than you might expect).

- Siedler - Aufbruch der Kulturen
    - Gran Turismo 5
    - project C.A.R.S.
    - Fallout in every variation

Mainly GW2 & TF2 at the moment.

Prototype 2 and Farm Simulator. I feel like I get more enjoyment out of driving a tractor into a wall than I do this game...

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip View Post
    Prototype 2 and Farm Simulator. I feel like I get more enjoyment out of driving a tractor into a wall than I do this game...
    i lol'd @ this hhahahahaha

I got the classics on steam but like CMaster said I was talking about the remake: XCOM Enemy Unknown that is also on steam. it's a pretty decent attempt at recreating the original with a more modern feel to it. All in all it is not a bad game, it feels a bit more simplified and I miss the ability to create your own class by leveling up the usual stats. But it looks nice and the tactical missions are fun tho start to get a bit repetitive halfway through.Imo a good game to have if you like tbs games and do not require a lot of depth. I like both styles so I'm having good fun with it.

you can find lots of abandonware games at abandonia.com if you don't mind fiddling around with dosbox yourself.
    Or you could pay a small fee at www.gog.com, which is my source for oldschool (and not-so-old these days) games that will run under win7 straight out of the box (mostly). I believe by just creating an account you get a few (5 or so) verry old free games which i'm sure you are going to like too if you grew up playing the first xcom games ...it is possible that they only unlock after the first purchase though

Well Lets see:...

-Anarchy Online
    -Lord of the Rings Online
    -Star Trek Online
    -Septerra Core
    -other steam games like Counter Strike Source

Mostly Lord of the Rings at the moment when NC is down.

I would be on Battlefield Modern Combat if i had it installed but runnin out of room lol. I have neglected Playstation since I started playing MMO's and just use it for netflix mostly, go catch up on The Walking Dead, they just came out with season 2 (that i missed most of)

It would be WoW but they pissed me off about a year ago, about this time last year actually. To make a long story short, even though i had played for just a few years i just opened my account from a year break, but i screwed my self about not knowing that the pvp gear is new for every season and last year ther was an accidental gear release on top of that that made it so bad, so I farm get it all and the preseason (or screw up?) comes out, so i farm again get it all and the season comes out, so i farm again get it all and the final for the season comes out, this all happened in a month time span; i sent tickets in asking to just give me the new set and debated it with support email but they didnt do it thats the only reason I dont play WoW any longer.

Wish I could play more games other than Neocron. I play life though -_- As boring as it sounds. Before Getting back to NC, I was trying out Dust 514 for a bit. Buggy as hell and not quite enjoyable. Hoping to give it a try again soon with all the new patches.
    Terra - War of Seasons | Ukitakumuki | Dawn of War | Holotype | Silent Force | Gully
    Titan - Spooge Demon | Goon Demon | Ressi Demon | Psi Demon
    My Art Profile

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Madden 13, Dragon Age Origins/II, Mass Effect/2/3, Fifa 12, Civ 5, etc. I like to keep it fresh.

It's a game- a distraction. Personally my love-hate with NC is that the down time over the past month or so has been the most miserable in years.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast