I took my LE out with 0/4 or something on my melee tank. But the first time I was ganked was 2/5 in Pepper Sec 1... by a Silent Hunter Spy ;-)

Nay it was someone named valkre, I didn't say at first because I didn't want people to think I was griefing over it, most of the time it's actually pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    Used to have a 5 slot judge i "earned" by ganking DJ on pluto too
    You sure? I wasn't on Pluto for long (vacation from Uranus), didn't even think I got to rares...

My first time getting ganked was on Pluto at MB, haad just gr'd in and bam, some spy raped me lol I remember feeling violated

Blog Entries

Strife ganked my cherry on Pluto. He got me when I was afk in an Industrial Zone (I forget which one? :P) I believe. One of very few people to possess a Danae dog tag before MJS hired me!
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

FacebookTwitterIRCPlay Neocron!Support RoutesRules of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by dWintermut3 View Post
    During the Fallen Angels civil war on Pluto. Someone got me in my apartment lift. it was like having a knife fight in a closet. I was on my rifle spy and I think I was using a healing light, he was a H-C tank with a plasma cannon.
    Probably me
    Pluto : Tupac
    Tank 66/74 (66/75)(with gimped imps)
    Uranus: Tupac
    APU 64/61

unerf the dev tbh

The first time I was ganked was probably back in August 2006:
    I think I was playing a low level rifle spy. My friend who introduced me to the game was explaining the LE to me, and I was like, "Psh. I'll be fine without it." So I took it out. We were in ViaRosso, hunting mutants, when I see this guy in a wizard robe, and he strikes me down in just 1 or 2 hits of his magic missile. I believe my reaction was, "Wow, what an asshole."
    Naturally, I put my LE right back in.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

LOL many were no named casualties in the reign of terror spread by skull cult. I was clanless before I joined the cult and had only been "ganked". gunner and sweet leaf in El farid are some I remember. The first I actually remember ganking was an apu named stoned with my termi pe outside MB right after I capped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    Strife ganked my cherry on Pluto. He got me when I was afk in an Industrial Zone (I forget which one? :P) I believe. One of very few people to possess a Danae dog tag before MJS hired me!
    Obligatory "pwned" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    You sure dogtags were about back then ?
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac View Post
    Probably me
    you know... I think it might have been. That was one hell of a fight wasn't it? Certainly memorable since I'd just popped my LE to join a clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    You sure? I wasn't on Pluto for long (vacation from Uranus), didn't even think I got to rares...
    Hmm coulda been on uranus now you say that.
    Poke me baby, one more time!

I remember way back on Saturn, I was leveling in the Aggies with my Pistol PE I was stood by the boxes at the entrance, at this time Hybrid monks were all the rage. I heard this icy sound of a Holy Paraylsis beating down on me from above, I slowly turned around to see someone called SoulCutter who splattered poison barrels all around me and quickly zoned away. I died in about 3-4 seconds.

2 weeks later I made it to the MB bunker, and was terrorised repeatedly by this same monk who was later accompanied by a SmokeyJ also hybrid - both weilding Holy Paralysis and Holy Lightning.

It took me a good 6-7 months to get my PE up too a decent level and I finally got my first rare - a 5 slot Liberator - I ripped both of the monks a new one in PepperPark 1.

I loved that sense of fear you got when either of those names popped in local - SoulCutter & SmokeyJ are you guys still around?
    Last edited by Dru Blood; 17-10-12 at 12:21.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

^ Oh yeh first time I died was on Saturn when the poison barrels were bugged. Even if you were LEd when the caster zoned I'm certain it would start to stack on you?

Died in Plaza 1 sewers to a tl-40 gatling cannon tank named vokuhila about 2 hours after I first started up the game. Got my revenge about 2 months later with my first rare gun, ray of god. It felt good.

The game was still in beta, and at some point I lost this char + all equipment to some random zoning bug :/

My first kill was one of two Healing Light spies that ambushed me on my way from Bunker back to MB. I killed one with my Lightcaster Raygun before the other one got me. The second spy was deep in the red though :P
    Last edited by slith; 17-10-12 at 13:32.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast