Default the trivial/minor improvement thread.

Okay, so a LOT of what people are posting for suggestions is major things to rebalance the economy, fix WoC, etc.

All of that's really important but a properly tested balancing change is a huge project even for a relatively minor alteration.

This thread is for things that would improve quality of life, game immersion or the game experience and could be done in a few minutes to half an hour by a dev.

Ideally suggestions should be database edits or loot table/spawn table/item description changes that would take very little time and be done with the existing tools.

I guess I'll start us off, in no particular order:

Move mini-rocket ammo from low-tech rifle ammo vendor to low-tech pistol ammo vendor to reflect use better.

Add in rare item lore for rare-part items that currently lack them.

Change drone descriptions to be more... descriptive. Currently fusion and raygun drones use the same text as laser drones.

Change drone descriptions to indicate which are AoE and which are ST.

those are mostly bugfixes, these are mostly quality of life changes:

Add something to DoY guard and other surface-wandering DoY mobs to make them worth hunting.

Increase rare-part drop from all 100/100+ mobs to bring them to parity with firemobs to reduce competition over firemob spawn areas.

Densify several spawn areas to create more "mob pits" than just I-06.

Remove warbots and mad copbots as a rare spawn in the launcher cyclops spawn table.

Reduce hoverbot spawn density at Gabanium Mine to prevent "furball" of 6-8 bots from accumulating just S of mine.

Reduce Grim Persecutor instant damage and increase DoT effect to avoid one-shotting drones.

over the years theyve moved away from mob pits unfortunately, I remember el fraid pre fenced pits, glorious!

Im digging the suggestions especially on the drones, to me it shows they never really intended the droner to be nothing more then a farmer class

Blog Entries

Neocron / Plaza Sec 3 / Flowers and Pottery - NPC is missing

DOY Reporter (eng) (ger)

Quote Originally Posted by Geist-[uTw]- View Post
    Neocron / Plaza Sec 3 / Flowers and Pottery - NPC is missing
    Not in my local test client
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Blog Entries

Maybe your eye implant is damaged

i hate the new editor
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Geist-[uTw]-; 14-10-12 at 22:09.

DOY Reporter (eng) (ger)

Local test client this is something i've fixed ready for the next patch.

For world bugs like missing NPCs please use the Bug Reports forum and specific threads for Plaza, Via Rosso and Pepper Park. Other districts and locations will get a dedicated thread soon.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Make unressed rare parts stack at one stack and not type based anymore.
    Alles wird gut!

irgendwann?

hoffentlich...