Quote Originally Posted by J@ck on Cr@ck View Post
    Wow Faid! So you think Im an evil mastermind or what?
    Im am pretty sure I was not the first to loot the containers since I have been checking them for a bit more than a week.
    What has the spawn on mars and terra to do with the spawn on titan?
    Maybe the spawn on mars and terra is bugged, but the spawn on TITAN is working fine now, since I have send a couple of tickets to BlackIvory! Tried to contact you earlier, but major iceborg told me you wont be online anytime soon. You online now?
    I don't think you are an evil mastermind lol I just want an official explanation for this mission, I would like to know why it has such a ridiculous respawn rate if indeed it isn't bugged or broken. And I'm usually on from 8pm EST

When I wrote a ticket about the broken fergusson mission BlackIvory told me that Hoder made a fix for the snippet respawn. Apparently this fix wasnt applied to Titan. But as I said before the spawn is working now (if you believe it or not!). The DB for rare code fragment #1 is/was still missing though. I wrote a ticket already and BlackIvory will look into this.
    I dont know why I am writing this, since nobody believes me anyway.

I just feel bad for the GMs wasting their time on this issue where there really is no problem (except what I have mentioned).

I will try to contact you tomorrow.

I dont need you to contact me m8 lol And in regards to their not being a problem, there most certainly is a problem. The spawn, if it occurs at all, is not correct. It was messed up on Terra, it was messed up on Mars, and now it is messed up on Titan. Do you think that they fixed the issue before starting Titan? Because from what I understand Titan is an exact copy of Terra and Mars.

The Ferguson mission is a huge part of being a hacknet spy, if it really is just a stupidly long respawn timer then someone should change the NPC script to say: "go into hacknet and check endlessly for weeks on end to maybe find these code snippets" "Oh and by the way, you only have 30 hrs to complete this mission." Everybody knows that something is wrong with this mission, it shouldn't be this difficult, unless something is broken.

Dude are you even reading my posts?!
    The spawn was messed up, but after writing a ticket the spawn did occur and I was able to loot the containers multiple times since, but obviously you still wont believe me which is why I want to contact you ingame, so you can stop saying its broken.
    But I guess no matter what I say you wont believe me anyway, even if I showed you the snippets ingame you would still say the spawn is broken because you are not looting it ...

FYI I wrote the ticket on monday 15.10.12!

Honestly I don't think you're reading my posts.

I would like an official response, not a player response. Trivaldi said he was going to look into it, so hopefully he will have something to tell me.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

You found them after putting in tickets about it? So it could be that a GM has been going around putting them in containers then (this has been part of the confusion for a while).

Also, the time/power argument is nonsence. The time in getting Ionic BPs is in farming the TH BL mobs to get codefragments 6-9, not in a mission that has taken Faid weeks to still not complete...

BlackIvory told me Hoder has created a fix for this issue some time ago, but that he would consult him to make sure the spawn is not broken and works as intended. Since then I have been finding snippets, so I assume that the spawn was broken and the fix was applied after my tickets.

Lets just was for an official statement on this issue ...

We're looking into it when we can, we'll reopen the thread to share our findings. Please be aware this may take some time. Moved to bug reports and closed for now, we've gathered the feedback we need.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12