SoldierZ
    3BEPb - tankie

1 CS clip > Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st. View Post
    Good to see a lot of old blood back in this game. I too am thinking of a return. I mean, why the hell not, it's free right?

Tank: Gh0st
    PE: Gravis
    APU: Infamousghost

Clans: Blood Brothers, New Dawn, The Black Cartel etc.
    I was also in some of these clans , although templars was one of my first I somehow ended up in black dragon with prom , zone ,dg ghost ext
    HC > ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    I was also in some of these clans , although templars was one of my first I somehow ended up in black dragon with prom , zone ,dg ghost ext
    Dark I remeber you, Darh H HC tank - dont forget Eled the best PPU ever. Can we get all these guys back you think?

1 CS clip > Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Dru Blood View Post
    Dark I remeber you, Darh H HC tank - dont forget Eled the best PPU ever. Can we get all these guys back you think?
    Lol i completely forgot Eled was a PPU but then again he and Gestra were 2 in a box so hard to remember who did what. The last i seen Gestra was when he was playing DAOC and the last i seen Eled was when he was off to college.

They were banned long ago and i doubt they would return but i could be wrong, the game unfortunately has not aged well and to attract folks back you would need to see many graphical updates and quality of life changes.
    HC > ALL

I'm back from the dead. TG MiG and Paradox.
    PPU Crodus
    Apu Krodus Kanahn
    Tank Anarchy99

Currently running the CA epic on my new tank char Emzer. Good to see familiar names again. Not sure which faction I will land in when I am done with the epics. Might make a new ppu also. Any oldschoolers wanna hit me up feel free. Msg me in game. Cheers. Oh, and the Starkes clikclikclik ....I was there =P Think he was the first person to pk me and when my ppu got strong he hated my freeze

I used to play on Saturn was in 101st and phoenix mercs remember fighting new dawn and black dragons in ops. Doing swamp caves runs, leveling folks outside MB on launchers, duels behind MB good times. When nc2 came out played for a few months and was clanless then moved to other mmos. Just start playing on Terra server now.

Chars:
    ppu spike devlan
    tank inquisitor devlan
    pe emperors champion

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Devlan View Post
    I used to play on Saturn was in 101st and phoenix mercs remember fighting new dawn and black dragons in ops. Doing swamp caves runs, leveling folks outside MB on launchers, duels behind MB good times. When nc2 came out played for a few months and was clanless then moved to other mmos. Just start playing on Terra server now.

Chars:
    ppu spike devlan
    tank inquisitor devlan
    pe emperors champion
    Wait.. Terra? Have you just startet on the empty server?
    Some advice.. Start on Titan instead

Unless ofc that you want to RP the sole survivor of the apocalypse
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

oh yeah titan idk some reason was thinking the new server was terra must have been the t's

welcome back!
    I returned too, playing a PE at the moment, and addicted to good old neocrack again
    It's nice to see this game back alive.

I was in -xh-, Titan's, Blood Titan's

I can't believe I still browse these forums, sometimes. I must be getting nostalgic again. I might be returning shortly, even if just to walk around and relive old times.

I doubt anybody will remember this once young fella, but that's quite alright, I barely remember anybody myself (perhaps a few long gone ghosts). Although I do recognize some forum names around here.

Good to see NC is still alive, it's old and a bit battered down, but its spirit has aged well I think
    Jewish - Saturn

Reza's Executioner $tormbringer's Avatar

dont forget Eled the best PPU ever
    2nd best
    $tormbringer -|- Celas Victoria -|- Shogoki

I used to play on Saturn too.
    I was Castro (PPU) in the clan Templars, I used to play with friends : Fidel (APU) and Dr Fish (tank or PE).
    And there are some names like Gestra and Eled that I remember.
    I behave as a signature

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st. View Post
    Good to see a lot of old blood back in this game. I too am thinking of a return. I mean, why the hell not, it's free right?

Tank: Gh0st
    PE: Gravis
    APU: Infamousghost

Clans: Blood Brothers, New Dawn, The Black Cartel etc.
    Hey Ghost. I played with you in BB, ND and the cartel. Spy and tank - Nibbler.

Well I have been around for years but generally kept a low profile.

Originally used to hang out with a chap call Spy Jernau - top bloke. My chars were BAR (Tank) and RAB (PE)
    Then I was original owner of Cowdblud account which I sold and apparently the guy ran a mock for ages afterwards... lol - sorry bout that.
    Then I had all the Cronos and variant characters...
    All up and running again but really not sure if I want to start from scratch again... especially on my own as no one I used to play with is around that I've seen....
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

Banned in the heavy handed KK clamp down on the use of mobile city com and gogo hacks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast