Fun thing is, there are hardly any PKers to be found in the sewers and cellars. Do its actually quite save to go there without LE...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

I feel the issue is more prominent with high-lv caves that can be cleared and need to be reset, like chaos caves, or regent, etc.

Also, going into the aggies as a capped PVP char and killing /16 noobs is rather asshole-ish, whereas going into chaos cave and fighting an enemy clan's cave team with PPU is a whole different story.

Besides I think the community can take care of people PK'ing low-lv players on it's own. A quick call on OOC would make this into a chase for said PK'r.

And just removing the beltdrop is such a plus, I mean how frustrating is it to get to regent, crash while zoning in and relogging dead, with an item in your belt 15-20 mins walk away from the closest GR, and you sit there in P1 with SI.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12