The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    no you didnt and you contradicted yourself... if its automatically withdrawn, how do you miss a payment lol?
    If the character is completely broke..?
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

like the rentable apps idea, too. it needs some fine tuning, but I'm sure it would work!

And the relative GR costs are genius! Make a GR cost 1% of player's money but at least 500 nc. That way it all regulates itself. rich people got to pay much (10k / gr if you own a million), poor people can GR very cheaply. Everybody will be happy

i always wondered A. Who pays you credits for killing mobs & B. Why do you get paid for killing mobs.
    If anything you should get missions from you're HQ (And each Faction has different Mobs to kill) before you kill mobs, but it should be a relative amount I.e

CM - 75,000 CR for Killing 50 WBs
    TG - 75,000 CR for Killing 50 Fire Mobs

Each Faction can have a few different levelled mobs to kill, and the top goal of each Faction kill list would be to kill a certain Boss, and return the Loot. I.e BT Bat Queen(Bat Imps), PP Viper King(Poision Glands), BD Kri'nakh(Drugs), CA Storm Bot (S.T.O.R.M Laser), ect.
    Of course you could have the option of returning mission and saying there was not a loot keeping it for yourself and then get a much reduced CR Reward.

-= Fallen Angels - Titan =-
    | Smiler - Researcher | Mr Sandman - Constructor/Recycler | Lemmiwinks - Hacknet |
    | Haxxor - Droner | Zmiler - HC Tank |

about genrepping another idea:

make grs not only cost 1% but change the percentage depending on distance, like prices are now.
    e.g. close inner city gr costs 0.5%, to app always 1%, to outzone 2%, to near wastelands 3%, far 4%.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Nose View Post
    about genrepping another idea:

make grs not only cost 1% but change the percentage depending on distance, like prices are now.
    e.g. close inner city gr costs 0.5%, to app always 1%, to outzone 2%, to near wastelands 3%, far 4%.
    Yet again an idea that will hurt PvP'ers the most.. Although mixed with very cheap GRs to clan owned OP's I guess it could work (obviously you have to be in the clan to receive cheap GR).
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

why would it? if they're low on money, grs will be very cheap. if rich, expensive....

doesn't matter if pvper or not.

And the cheap clan op gr is a good idea, too. let's make them cost fix 1k or .5% or whatever.

The GR % fee I don't agree with. It achieves little in terms of economy balance and brings 0 elements to the game.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

The REAL Walker

why would it? if they're low on money, grs will be very cheap. if rich, expensive....

doesn't matter if pvper or not.

And the cheap clan op gr is a good idea, too. let's make them cost fix 1k or .5% or whatever.
    Ah okay, I misunderstood you then
    Definitely would stop people from carrying around 20mil.. However, I fear that it would just make people make storage clans (with a alt), to store all their money, so they can GR cheap.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    no you didnt and you contradicted yourself... if its automatically withdrawn, how do you miss a payment lol?
    If your new apartment costs 10k a day to keep, and you have less than 10k when your landlord takes the money, then you missed the payment.

You can now no longer enter your apartment until you make the payment.

Go run 7 Aggie missions and get your payment done.

Just like real life... If you can't afford rent for luxurious living, then rent something cheaper.

Apartment rent would be based on size, and just like Shadowrun, you can only afford the lifestyle you can pay for.

Small apartments could be 500 a day, like the size of our starter apartments, up to who knows, 50k a day for the biggest one in the game.

Owning and maintaining multiple large apartments would be a sign of status and wealth in Neocron, as opposed to what it is now, virtually worthless for anything but storage space.

Any other simple questions you have trouble trying to answer I can help with?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

I don't think inflating the prices of commodities like GR would bring much. It offers a temporary fix to a long running issue, and besides the last thing the game needs is more dice rolling from behind the scenes.

Let players invest end-game money into nice, rent only apts, that connects with P1. Let them have public-like places, with all-access, barman/waiter NPC of their choice, so they can run shops in there, and bring the promised player shops we waited for like 10yrs for to life.

With rent at like 100k/day for a starter furnishes shop-apt, all the way up to like 500k/day for the best ones, and make it payable on daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Put the apt rental NPC next to a gogo, with a function that allows renting runner to recuperate content of all cabs at once, should he choose not to renew rental for the next period.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Make a GR cost 1% of player's money but at least 500 nc.
    2 Points

1) If a player has 20,000,000 CR a GR would cost 200K for a single trip

2) Most players realising the above would always keep low CR on themselves say 50,000 CR which would work as 500 CR a single trip which would be far cheaper than the current GR Model.

| Smiler - Researcher | Mr Sandman - Constructor/Recycler | Lemmiwinks - Hacknet |

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxor View Post
    2 Points

1) If a player has 20,000,000 CR a GR would cost 200K for a single trip

2) Most players realising the above would always keep low CR on themselves say 50,000 CR which would work as 500 CR a single trip which would be far cheaper than the current GR Model.

So i should leave all my money in the clan bank and GRs would be free 1% of zero! yay

In response to apartment rent idea.

If it were implemented then the cost of acquiring the apartment would need to be looked at, as for renting you normally pay a months rent in advance as a deposit. Paying 300K for example and then paying daily/weekly rent doesn't make economic sense.

Other things to consider:
    Isn't Neocron's day shorter than IRL?
    What if Server went down for maintainance you could bet some runners wouldn't be happy at having to pay their rent while not having access to the game.
    In RP terms who is your rent going to? Your Faction? Diamond Real Estate? City Admin?.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxor View Post
    In response to apartment rent idea.

If it were implemented then the cost of acquiring the apartment would need to be looked at, as for renting you normally pay a months rent in advance as a deposit. Paying 300K for example and then paying daily/weekly rent doesn't make economic sense.

Other things to consider:
    Isn't Neocron's day shorter than IRL?
    What if Server went down for maintainance you could bet some runners wouldn't be happy at having to pay their rent while not having access to the game.
    In RP terms who is your rent going to? Your Faction? Diamond Real Estate? City Admin?.
    Personally id be paying black dragon, PP is my kinda place... good dope

DRE would provide the service, and no initial cost for renting but the rent, so that a 100k/day apt costs 700k for one week, for instance.
    Runners choose from the get go their pay plan but it can be changed while renting. Once the money is paid bu runners, it goes to /dev/null, like the CR paid to crytons and such.
    The payment should be based on 24hr gmt, not in-game time. I dont even thnik game time can be accounted into any areas of the game as it never was.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast