Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weeeeell... its just a quick idea i had. I guess a huge downside of that would be that clans then would just recruit or create lots of capped fighting chars with LE that then fight for the clans in OP-fights. Without penalties they would have a pretty big advantage there and would soon become the standard strategy.
    So it may require the nerf that LE'd runners can't spawn on Undergrounds or OP-GRs at all...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

How about...

LE'd people cannot enter "instances" nor can they drive any vehicle with a weapon.

If this were true, I think all our problems would be solved.

I do believe that the game caters to both PvE and PvP players, but it seems that the intention shown over the years is that players without an LE chip should enjoy more benefits of the game over players with an LE chip.

As it stands now, players with an LE chip can basically harass, exploit, abuse and annoy other players without any recourse at all.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

Implement NC1 Rules of Less EXP & Less CR Reward. -1 Brain Imp is punishment enough for LE. Excluding from certain parts of the game isnt the way forward for NC.

But everyone complaining about the annoying people with LE's think how much more annoying they'd be without LE's.

-= Fallen Angels - Titan =-
    | Smiler - Researcher | Mr Sandman - Constructor/Recycler | Lemmiwinks - Hacknet |
    | Haxxor - Droner | Zmiler - HC Tank |

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxor View Post
    Implement NC1 Rules of Less EXP & Less CR Reward. -1 Brain Imp is punishment enough for LE. Excluding from certain parts of the game isnt the way forward for NC.

But everyone complaining about the annoying people with LE's think how much more annoying they'd be without LE's.
    No, they wouldn't be annoying.... They'd be dead. They aren't pvpers, they are kids and dicks abusing the LE chip to harass and annoy other players by not alloying instances to reset and killing low level mobs in vehicles.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

my techs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by Forget My Name View Post
    No, they wouldn't be annoying.... They'd be dead. They aren't pvpers, they are kids and dicks abusing the LE chip to harass and annoy other players [..]
    Those are capable enough to damage a game and its community. Killing and defeating them fair and square solves nothing and means nothing to them. They already gained their pleasure by trolling you, the reaction of killing them would be the icing on their cake.
    What it would take is a functioning account system that works with payment, so you can ban them from the game properly. Now they just can make accounts as they wish.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Those are capable enough to damage a game and its community. Killing and defeating them fair and square solves nothing and means nothing to them. They already gained their pleasure by trolling you, the reaction of killing them would be the icing on their cake.
    What it would take is a functioning account system that works with payment, so you can ban them from the game properly. Now they just can make accounts as they wish.
    Agreed it never happened as much as this in the past due to a subscription system which deterred some trolls and rules being enforced deterring the rest. Like the above post says they can just create accounts as they wish, dupe as they wish, exploit as they wish as they have nothing to lose.

Changing the mechanics of the game which have been in place for years is not the way forward.

-= Fallen Angels - Titan =-
    | Smiler - Researcher | Mr Sandman - Constructor/Recycler | Lemmiwinks - Hacknet |
    | Haxxor - Droner | Zmiler - HC Tank |

Since the game isn't going back to a sub based system, your points are all meaningless. Sorry

You can wish all you want, but that won't change the facts. Since the game's system has changed, then yes, the LE system needs to be looked at and worked on to fit the new free game model.

my techs for trade

IF you have beef with LE players call the gm. Otherwise leave it as it is.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    IF you have beef with LE players call the gm. Otherwise leave it as it is.
    This, as I said in a different thread: The LE is one of the things that needs to be fixed least in this game.

Now as I'm reading this, I second that.

only the xp and money penalties COULD be reintroduced. liked them somehow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12