Default Server Status + Capacity

Not sure how easy it is but a number of various different games have the server status integrated within their webpage / forums

The main game that springs to mind it WoW. What I'm thinking is, you could just come onto the forums and instantly see whether a server is up/down and what the percentage / capacity is at - Similar to the below:

This would probably (hopefully) stop countless threads appearing with people stating they're having login problems and allow at a glance, to see roughly how many people are online.

Just a thought

Good work so far

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

I have something in the pipeline as it were, but I may need to ask for some DEV assistance to get it working. But I will hold my cards closely for the moment until I have managed to speak to them.

The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!