Thread: LE'ed clans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would go the other way. Runners with a baserank of 40 should not be able to level anymore until they take their LE out.

LE-players should not be able to enter high level caves as they can jam any cave. And you cannot do anything.

LE should not at all be a part of high level game part.

I'm with nabbl on this topic. More of this would just destroy the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    I'm with nabbl on this topic. More of this would just destroy the setting.
    AFAIK other mmo have several servers, one for RP, one for PvE, and one for PvP, for example.

Since in NC we have all three types of gameplay on one server it's gonna be hard to make everybody happy.

I think that mmo players who play on a PvE or RP server do not have any restrictions to the game, other than the limitation for PvP (if at all for RP, dunno).

It's hard to find the golden way for this issue, tbh. Everybody should enjoy their game the way they want, but to make everybody happy will be difficult.

The discussion about the LE is as old as NC, now with the game Free2Play it doesn't need a big change anymore because the game doesn't need more PvE players and a bigger community.
    Alles wird gut!

irgendwann?

hoffentlich...

If any change has to be made in regard to game laws, I think they should be about |making lveling areas warzones rather than changing the LE directly.

Basically none of the lv'ing areas should be warzones. No belt drop, no SL hit. No more SL hit when your friend's char drops out of team and dies in your barrels. No need to run back for your stuff in DoY lv3 after dieing. No more people zoning down to sewers in P2 to avoid dieing thinking SL hit with protect them.

This would actually encourage people to play without the LE, which in turn enable them to have clans, PVP and all that good stuff.

Even though one could argue that this would encourage ganking in lveling places, It is my belief that the Pluses > Minuses on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12