Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I remember P1 being NOT safezone but still not being a battleground. I think removing this safe-zone will a) getting the rest of NC more population because there is no "advantage" sitting in P1 and b) making NC more the open sandbox world it used to be.

BUT this would require for making the CopBots the badass freezin' (stunning) bastards they were in the past.

just my 5 cents, though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kassad View Post
    I remember P1 being NOT safezone but still not being a battleground. I think removing this safe-zone will a) getting the rest of NC more population because there is no "advantage" sitting in P1 and b) making NC more the open sandbox world it used to be.

BUT this would require for making the CopBots the badass freezin' (stunning) bastards they were in the past.

just my 5 cents, though
    I miss being able to just sit and chill in Tech Haven whilst watching all the traders and people run past me going about their business.

Last time I was in Tech Haven, I didn't see a single person!

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

All Plaza and Via zones should be safe. TH2 should be safe again as well. TH used to be a bustling area for trade.

But people will scream oh thats so carebear, safezone! Those are the people you find standing in p1 or in p2 running for the zone line. No matter what ideas u guys got there will always be cowards, no one is really gonna hangout any other place either. Population to low.

Yeah, also true, just last night I was asking the zoniacs with their ppus to come to Neofrag instead, but nothing.

I think either make Plaza + via, TH safe so it's aligned more with the Lore - or remove all safezones including faction HQs and have more Cop-bots - I think the first option would be better as less open to any exploiting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12