Default Forced hardware mouse

Like the title says, forced hardware mouse. The reason I want this is because windows totally screws with mouse movement through mouse acceleration, this feature can't be turned off without a hack in the windows registry, one of the many reasons I hate microsoft...

There should be an option for that in the neocron settings. (at least in one of the ini-files)

I'd love this option too, I've checked the ini's and can't see it.
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

Some games like quake do have an option to use raw mouse input as opposed to using windows mouse, neocron really needs something like that, playing neocron with mouse acceleration on makes me want to smash my keyboard into a million pieces, it really bugs me. Like you know the feeling when you're just trying to do something really simple like move items around in your processor windows or quick belt, and it feels something is clearly retarded in the movement of the mouse pointer, and your arm feels weak and pathetic, then you just want to smash it up ^^, that's mouse acceleration!

Some players would argue that having mouse acceleration on makes pvp more a of a challenge, I think that is a stupid excuse for microsoft forgetting/ignoring its users requests to add an option to remove it...
    Last edited by LiL T; 20-09-12 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient View Post
    I'd love this option too, I've checked the ini's and can't see it.
    You can use this in the mean time http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.co.u...ation-fix.html

Quote Originally Posted by LiL T View Post
    Nice i'll give that a go .... I've not pvped on win 7 properly before and it's really been bugging me this mouse thing since i got win 7.
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy