View Poll Results: How many slots would you want Titan to have?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 slot: one person = 1 char

1 20.00%
  • 4 slots: I want to do everything

3 60.00%
  • 2 slots: something in between.

1 20.00%

Question 1 slot vs 4 slots server

Just asking : Regarding the new upcoming server, if reaKKtor asked you, would you vote for 1 slot server or a 4 slots server?

One of the things that comes the most when I talk with current players about the possibility of a new server without transfer of chars and items, is that they are going to lose everything (obviously) and that they don't have the strength or the time or the motivation to start from scratch and re-level and re-stuff a conster + a resser + a rare farmer + a OP fighter... and so on and so on.

One of the point that people are missing (and it may be in relation with the fact that the game was under-populated for a long time now _but things are changing_) is that you play a MMO. An online game. A community game. You just seem to forget to play for fun, and let the things happen. Do whatever you like to do, and pay a tip for the other doing the things you can't do. Simple as that.

4 slots means people are going to live in a rat hole and play for themselves. It means you don't really know anybody until you have his 4 names on your buddy list.

1 slot means we are a community of players and everyone plays his role. If you play a badass or a Pk or something else, you live with the consequences, and that's the whole point of this game...

Some good points for it being 1 slot, but let's be honest, most of the people with a few characters probably have more than 1 account now anyway, I've seen plenty of people dual logging, so I don't think a 1 slot would make that much difference.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot of the points you raised. Personally though I've always played this game for the community, not for myself and my character. Having a tight-knit clan was the best thing about NC1,

Titan [EU] will be a 4 slot server.

Sadly ReaKKtor Media was dissolved in April 2012. Neocron is currently operated by the 100% voluntary Neocron Support Team with the expressed permission of Kirk Lenke.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT