Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Letesh I meant I would move my chars if I could keep them without items and money. I wouldnt want to start from 0.

Ivan Eres thank you for the translation!!!
    But what benefit you your high lvl char on a new server without items and money?
    That's I do not understand, sry. ^ ^
    greetings
    +++ Zero Tech Limited-Collaboration of Neocron (ZTL-CNC) +++
    +++ Plaza 3 Sidestreet Enter A pw: ZTL-CNC +++

I think you've got a short memory, pops where already shagged before NC2.

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

In 2002-2003 Uranus used to have 300+ a night online. As the years went by to 2005 this figure dropped slowly. NC2 came along and tonnes didnt even bother to transfer. I think this would happen again.

Letesh I do not want to have to spend hours levelling and then hours grinding for rares. If I had to make a compromise this would be it, the worst thing I would put up with. If this was not possible then I would simply not play any more.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

In 2002-2003 Uranus used to have 300+ a night online. As the years went by to 2005 this figure dropped slowly. NC2 came along and tonnes didnt even bother to transfer. I think this would happen again.

Letesh I do not want to have to spend hours levelling and then hours grinding for rares. If I had to make a compromise this would be it, the worst thing I would put up with. If this was not possible then I would simply not play any more.
    than u are ignorant and didn't see the real problems the game have . you didnt need 7 woc chars to play that game ....

I voted yes, it doesn't take long to lvl, lvling is only boring because of the lack of people to lvl with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoccio View Post
    than u are ignorant and didn't see the real problems the game have . you didnt need 7 woc chars to play that game ....
    Exactly, I would personally only ever want to woc one character and that does not really take that long, also all these people with apartments full of items... You don't even need that much bloody stuff to enjoy the game.

ignorant? no, he represents his opinion. and this is wanted. with the 7 woc chars I give you right.

I only ever have 1 character. All I need.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    I only ever have 1 character. All I need.
    Although I have 4 chars, but just to have variety in the game ^ ^

I see the problems plenty. I have an opinion as is my right. I don't need anything in this game. I don't need to play it. There is no need anywhere in my life for nc. There is a want. It is entertainment for me. I love the game. I want to play it and have fun. If this stops being fun and becomes a chore then I will cease to play and take my fun elsewhere.

That's not ignorance. It is selfishness. However it is a very valid emotion and though I may be in the minority of those actually playing the game I do think that there are more people who do not post on the forums who would follow suit and quit without ever saying a word about it.

I have seen it in the past several times and I am trying my best to counsel against this action on behalf of those people who don't come and post.

I choose to come and play and would happily pay a subscription regularly for that choice. I dont need all of those chars youre right but I like having them. I gain fun from having them and again that is my choice.

If that choice is not an option then I am quite happy to leave and wish all of you good luck playing this game. I have been here active in this community on and off for 10 years (on two forum names) and I think that I have given enough of my time to trying to make this game something great. If they want me to start from new though, I just dont want to do that.

I am not angry at any of you and I am not flaming anyone or getting irate. I am calm and happy. I have I believed logically explained my case. I hope that this is enough to get my point across.

I will continue to play on Terra until such time as its population becomes so low that that stops being fun, or it is turned off. Whichever comes first. In the meantime as an active member of this community I feel that I am allowed to voice my opinions just the same as anyone else. I have broken no rules.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

That's not ignorance. It is selfishness. However it is a very valid emotion and though I may be in the minority of those actually playing the game I do think that there are more people who do not post on the forums who would follow suit and quit without ever saying a word about it.
    Well there is your problem, selfishness. Some of us want a real fresh start, if you wish to continue playing on terra that's fine.

Everyone can express his opinion, for this is the forum.
    Nobody should be attacked or criticized his opinion above.
    That's it is not the goal of this thread. We respect any kind of expression here. Please hold it.

No problem to me chummer.

Hello,

We appreciate the enthusiasm the community has attacked the recent news of a potential new server, in the aftermath of the recent down time caused by DDoS attacks.

In order to prevent the community running away with itself in terms of assumption, speculation and plain misinformation this thread is now closed. All other none official threads on this topic will also be closed.

Preparation of an official statement is underway, which will hopefully address many of the three things mentioned above. The statement will be launched simultaneously in both supported languages to allow players to raise their concerns, questions and general opinions of it's content. We hope to deliver that statement some time in the next 24 hours.

Until that time, we ask for your patience and understanding. Should you wish to continue speculation, you are welcome to do so in the confines of the Official Neocron IRC Channel.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Neocron Support Team
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 14-09-12 at 16:58.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12