Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Your favourite NC weapon

I was thinking about this today after Riddle/Logan had kindly built me some new weapons.

My favourite has to be the First Love, sounds awesome and looks awesome followed closely by the Judge. It's just a shame that neither of them are particuarly viable at the moment, however they're still my favourite weapons.

Least favourite has to be the laser cannon, they're boring/difficult to use... maybe it's just because I like them for leveling and associate with the mundane rather than peekaying with ze Cursed Soul.

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

All time fave.. Liberator! Great ownage with that weapon, even as a libby tank in early nc1. As a pistol PE all around great weapon in the nc1 era.

Hunting for Rampage! (soon™)

Silent Hunter Sniper Rifle if I remember correctly.
    Although I was only capable of using it on Test Server... ^^
    My "ZOMG - idk what I'm even doing here" Spy on Jupiter would never have gotten that good.

First Love is one of my alltime favorites! But the Judge and Cursed Soul is not far behind either, there is something about the plasma guns, especially the NC1 modelled ones!

holy fire apocalypse
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Uzi pistols are sexy as hell and devastating. Blade of Ceres is also a favourite.

But I like the Pain Easer. Not for the looks or its stats but the back story behind it. Seemed sad and somewhat poetic. Truly the emo gun of choice.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Judge and Libby are the best i think.
    But i always liked the little blue laserblade you got off the soul guys in the worm tunnels too! i forget the name

I always liked the redeemer, the concept behind it, the farther away you shoot the more damage it does slow moving ball of light, plus it sounds cool.

And I always like the Devils Grace, though you never ever see them anymore.

Judge. I don't think I need to say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Judge. I don't think I need to say more.
    I like the judge's look too, did a re-interpretation for nc:source:

plasmapistol4.png
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

The REAL Walker

Without doubt pre 2.2 Judge, followed by pre 2.2 Slasher, closely followed by pre 2.2 First Love...

Now? Probably something as boring as the AK, mainly because its one of the only weapons that I find fun to use now - Its not nearly as sexy as those pre 2.2 weapons I mentioned above though

Copbot rifle. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    I always liked the redeemer, the concept behind it, the farther away you shoot the more damage it does slow moving ball of light, plus it sounds cool.

And I always like the Devils Grace, though you never ever see them anymore.
    I have a soft spot for the redeemer too, my main hunting weapon for the rifle spy... backed up into many a warbot using that bad boy

Did they redesign DG for 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    Uzi pistols are sexy as hell and devastating. Blade of Ceres is also a favourite.

But I like the Pain Easer. Not for the looks or its stats but the back story behind it. Seemed sad and somewhat poetic. Truly the emo gun of choice.
    lol! pain easer was the first rare weapon I ever had built I think, 0 slot awesomeness

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

Ray of Last Hope from NC1 (blue beam and not broken), followed by the Liberator from NC1 and the Ray of God (also NC1 of course).

I disliked all the new weapon looks/sounds in NC2.

Playing since Nc1 Patch 132 NONpk's Avatar

Im a bit surprised that nobody prefers the Disruptor. Cuz its soooo ubar and sooo overpowered and such...

btw: my fav`s are first love, gatlin rifle and the grenade launcher.
    Die Weißheit ist wie eine Laterne im Rücken, sie beleuchtet nur den Weg den man bereits hinter sich hat. | Wisdom is like a lantern in the back, it only shines on the part of the way you`ve already passed.
    -Konfuzius
    R.I.P. Friday 24th August 2007
    REACTIVATED Thursday 10th January 2008

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast