First Love

followed by Cursed Soul.

I love gatlings. I want a plasmagatling or CS freq increased to 500/min + increased clipsize to 160. :P
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

It's a tie between the NC 1 Executioner (loved that model for having a barrel above and under the handgrip) and my Artifact X-Heated Ultimated Cursed Soul.

I never got to the point of having Rare weapons (obviously without a Clan it's nearly impossible to get one). So from the normal weapons i liked Gatling Pistol and Rocket Pistol, or their heavy weapons counterpart. It was fun to use them on Launcher Cyclops or Warbots near Milbase Bunker.

The new pain easer model does something for too though.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

MALEDICTION!
    Eye-cancering your enemies to death!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix99 View Post
    I never got to the point of having Rare weapons (obviously without a Clan it's nearly impossible to get one). So from the normal weapons i liked Gatling Pistol and Rocket Pistol, or their heavy weapons counterpart. It was fun to use them on Launcher Cyclops or Warbots near Milbase Bunker.
    Not really true.....I have loads of rare weapons and parts I have farmed and traded my way to on my own. I know loads of people who farm mobs for parts, gather a few every night, they soon mount up. Besides most 0-1 slots sell for like 200-500k depending on base stats but that's not hugely expensive.

As for my fav weapon.......para.....muwhahaha

P.s. bring it back so I can see a return to the flame wars on OOV and it would fix all those "too fast clippers" Aswell lol
    Last edited by Riddle; 08-09-12 at 16:36.

Closed - Until Further Notice

Unlabled Automatic Pistol

Devils Grace ( the sound and the color, just leet with the lil laser spouts)

Ravager (err wasnt it a blue laser at some point, at the beginning?)

btw Logan, damn uve got your own shop advertiser NPC but tbh that fat stripper chick would be a bit more appealing
    Last edited by Garfield; 09-09-12 at 00:25.
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

old model pe. new model cs. old model libby. new model rav. new gats as well.

The old model fatal runtime error was one of my greatest and most deadly weapons during any kind of combat engagement though. by far the most fun to unleash on people
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Completely forgot about getting fre's lol.but yeah gotta say the slasher is my fave.followed by terminator I had on my pe with a db tho i do miss playing my melee pe using the PoT and going pure agility.

I have to go with the Paw of Bear for using ingame, main weapon with that is speed and movement lol...

As far as aesthetics goes though I loved the terminator, dont know if they changed the model for it though, and the original ray pistols...

Slasher.

It's useless now
    <-December 2001, do you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Model192 View Post
    Slasher.

It's useless now
    Yeah I remember when they were all the rage, strange that the disruptor is so viable but the pistol equivilent... is shizer.

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by =REMUS= View Post
    Yeah I remember when they were all the rage, strange that the disruptor is so viable but the pistol equivilent... is shizer.
    TL 103 (Slasher) VS. TL 115 (Dissy) is probably one of the reasons. They lowered the TL of the Slasher for some random reason..

CS is only TL105?

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast