Default idea for empty zone

I think the pepper park area is an area that is not used enough, the rest of the city as well ...
    Should invent a future interest in these areas and I thought especially the bars.
    My idea comes from the system to hack op's, for the bar could replace skill hack by barter to acquire a bar or pepper park zone, it is possible after to develop a lot of things around that.

What do you think about it?

sorry for bad english

I like the idea of territorial control in the city, you could even include things like drugs, apartments and other stores.

it would add a lot to the possibility of roleplay as well, if the control was based not only on fighting the other clan, but other things like reputation, sales or simple alliances.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Playing since Nc1 Patch 132 NONpk's Avatar

Thats a great idea. Reminds me a bit of territorial fights in GTA - San Andreas.

Hehe, i imagine Pepper park sectors controlled by a mafia-like clan full of clanmembers dealing with drugs and killing everyone whos making trouble.
    Die Weißheit ist wie eine Laterne im Rücken, sie beleuchtet nur den Weg den man bereits hinter sich hat. | Wisdom is like a lantern in the back, it only shines on the part of the way you`ve already passed.
    -Konfuzius
    R.I.P. Friday 24th August 2007
    REACTIVATED Thursday 10th January 2008

We already have territorial control of ops...

Currently we have no use for all those city sectors cuz there are not much people around. We are just enough players to fill P1 a bit with life.

Terretorial would only focus the gameplay on the city again making the wastes unattractive.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

More missions/quests that require a runner to go to these sections would get more people down there.