I never said he didn't need improvement, all I said that it's still a viable class if you know how to handle it. I can kill invinci and walker on my apu about 30% of the time, on my spy and tank that's maybe 5%. The only weapon I can't fight my apu against is the AK, since it's such a fucking easy weapon to aim, and u get so many chances to hit (and almost no piercing resists/armour on an apu).

all of immune have made apu's in the past few years, and against equal numbers we can still easily win opfights.

APU's need improvement, but they are far from useless.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

APU was intended to be a freaking damage dealing monster with the downside of being pretty squishy and dying fast. That made him in the past a perfect match with a PPU at his side because both compensated each other for their weaknesses. Though overpowered in the past, the APU+PPU combination could be seen as one big whole.

The problem we are facing now is that the APU (like explained in Nabbls example) is no longer the killing machine he used to be. He needs WAY to much time to kill another player.

The rule of thump should be: "If you get suprised by an APU --> YOU DIE! // If you surprise (or take on from a distance) an APU --> he dies!)

The thread from both classes unbuffed should be about the same for each other CONSIDERING THEIR ORIGINAL USES!
    The APU is the Damage machine.
    The Spy is a STEALTH or SNIPING class.

So upfront without any surprises the spy should be the one dying in PVP. With a clever stealth ambush or landing some hits from a distance before the APU can retaliate should make the SPY the winner.

TL,DR VERSION:
    I would not make the APU more resistant to damage but stronger in his attacks. If that would mean to take out some damage potential from everybody else so be it (imo) because the game really got all dragon ball Z over time. Everybody got so fast and so strong that it feels like the game is not able to handle it anymore.

That's just my opinion how I always saw the APU and SPY in my past NC live as a HC-Tank and later on PPU

well most spies die to 3-4 of my fire apocalypses if I get a closed reticle on their heads, 5-6 on most tanks. But ye, for the classic glass cannon role it needs more damage and stay on current resists.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

raise the attackspeed of the rares back to 105!

Think so too...
    more attack speed...

and a little bit more resist´s...

dont forget the spy stealths<> and the Monk?
    Ich war immer ein Forummuffel...... Schluß damit....

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoccio View Post
    Bigline all that you wrote is total shit, sorry, 2 days ago fight night why no apu try to win that tournament. Think about it... apu need some buff I think even the dev team knows that. And truely if nabbl wrote that the apu need buff who is the tank fanboy no 1, than I hope u forgive me my words
    You forget that in NC2 Evo 2.0 I played APU most of the times in OP Fights. And with a skilled PPU you killed everything very easy.
    I wasn't for Tankocron or Spyocron but for a balanced neocron.

schön wärs wenn man den apu mal wieder gescheit spielen könnte ...
    und nicht um die ecken clippen muss um zu überleben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12