people aren't in the caves because 90% of the population is already capped and woc'ed, and the other 10% just started new characters and are still in the sewers/mb.

also, the caves aren't used as much because even if you would survive, the xp in regants is way better than in the caves.

imho really difficult areas like the swamp caves should exist purely for the challenge. I go there every few weeks just for the challenge, with a ppu and two or three clannies.

That said, there should be a bit more variety in leveling spots, as current it's sewers - > mb bunker - > regants, with possibly el farid in between.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

yeah el farid u made my day with 500 fire stacks on you

you could just try to objectively state your case instead of insulting... el farid is there because of droners, and seeing as the majority of players level their spies as droners it sure as hell deserves a place in the list of places people go to level.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    you could just try to objectively
    level there as a apu or tank ...without ppu? only way to lvl there effective is as a droner... really nice ...

You just should not be able to complete Regants on your own. It should be a very hard cave with a very hard encounter at the end.
    Mobs have to have more range or theses red blobs from the crawlers should do a lot more dmg.

Playing since Nc1 Patch 132 NONpk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoccio View Post
    PPS: Can we get back the old Rezz and Antibuff animation???
    We really need that old rezz animation back.

Why? Because of tactial reason. You were able to see and the detect the old rezz animation in a whole zone. It was harder for a PPU to rezz a dead guy cuz everyone noticed it.
    Die Weißheit ist wie eine Laterne im Rücken, sie beleuchtet nur den Weg den man bereits hinter sich hat. | Wisdom is like a lantern in the back, it only shines on the part of the way you`ve already passed.
    -Konfuzius
    R.I.P. Friday 24th August 2007
    REACTIVATED Thursday 10th January 2008

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    You just should not be able to complete Regants on your own. It should be a very hard cave with a very hard encounter at the end.
    Mobs have to have more range or theses red blobs from the crawlers should do a lot more dmg.
    tbh, if it has to be a hard cave, there should be a reward for killing them aside from the possibility of just 1 rare part on the nightmare.

though I agree that the epicness of regant's legacy does suit a much more difficult experience.

I have no problem with good power leveling spots though, as long as there is variety, because there is nothing more deadly in an mmo than boring leveling (though WoW seems to be doing fine... )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12