Default Gunnar Aegirson is back :-)

I decided to come check out the game again, might not have the time to play often, but i'll see what's up with it nowadays.

(old clan F.E.T.I.S.H)

Bunehhy! welcome back got the keys to the fetish club? Or we're they left with assman?

Closed - Until Further Notice

I don't know what i still have, and even if i did have the keys, i wouldnt know where my appartements are , as i believe the fetish clan ap was inside doy.
    Passwords and the mind of the old man, not a good match :-)

I'm currently downloading the program again to install on a lenovo laptop, no mouse. I may have to put together a new gaming pc.

GMs will help

WElcome back Gunnar.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Shit the bed! Never thought I'd see you again, you magnificent bastard

Good to see ya back Gunnar. You weren't just a player, you were a bro! Neocron seems worth playing again
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Well, i found out that the tradeskiller account i sold to someone else was banned (requested password on wrong account name and never got an email so asked for support via email). My combat character came in via email so i logged on all my characters and found out i still have about 70 mil credits, and i'm fully equiped still. The FETISH clan apt key does not seem to work anymore. I'll try to find out whats up with that one, but i believe that was inside DOY, so perhaps it got fucked up or removed. Nice to see some old faces :-)

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

i do remember seeing some of your chars runnin around after u left last time. found out it wasnt you and moved on lol. oh and welcome back
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarAegirson View Post
    Well, i found out that the tradeskiller account i sold to someone else was banned (requested password on wrong account name and never got an email so asked for support via email). My combat character came in via email so i logged on all my characters and found out i still have about 70 mil credits, and i'm fully equiped still. The FETISH clan apt key does not seem to work anymore. I'll try to find out whats up with that one, but i believe that was inside DOY, so perhaps it got fucked up or removed. Nice to see some old faces :-)
    If it was in DOY it probably got moved to the outzone appartments (sector is outzone subway station)

Welcome back gunnar.

I think it's safe to say that F.E.T.I.S.H will be returning then The end times are upon us.....
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    If it was in DOY it probably got moved to the outzone appartments (sector is outzone subway station)
    Yeah what nabbl said, put the key in your inventory, right click it and select activate it should show you the location of it, and you can also change the password to it.

Welcome back old friend

I'll let assman know you're about. Maybe He'll have some interest in coming back as well.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Hey Gunnar; long time no speak man

I've just come back to the forum after a few months out of the country to find an active, free game which is actually being sorted out. Shock! O.O

Just re-installed and found 30% on at 8am GMT. Nice to see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast