Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Thats on the test server only and soon to be fixed, we are talking about long term changes here
    But the ingame forum is hardly used anyway afaik. At least by the people i know due to date bugs and such.

And still i find it somewhat awkward that a in a highly technological engineered world like NC we are, regarding this matter, closer to a medieval farmers market than all the fantasy games out there...
    Forums are all but useless due to date issue( next to no idea in real time when it was posted) and no moderation leads to excessive spam. Although funny to read, not conducive to a useful tool to support trade.

Ad for your medieval comment, I would differ in my opinion on that one. In this cyberpunk game, tech is there yes, but society is very different. Think of Johnny-mnemonic , ultraviolet or judge dredd most deals are done by the backstreet, not by the companies of today with media advertising.

Closed - Until Further Notice

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

The ingame forums are definitely a "known issue" but not high on the priority list at this point in time.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
    The ingame forums are definitely a "known issue" but not high on the priority list at this point in time.
    thanks Nid, although I wasn't really pointing out the in gane forums as an issue, which like you say we all know about. More around the discussion on this black market item
    Even when fixed I would expect minimal use for trade items you need ASAP, more around the general adverts of " I sell rare parts" etc.

I do feel any auction house or automated selling will significantly diminish the interaction of players and probably my interest in the game. I don't trade for creds, its a social and RP thing at times.

Closed - Until Further Notice

Such a feature might just be the nail in the proverbial coffin.

i like to see a rollback to neocron patch 199 and then implement things like woc, regants, starter missions and then fix, improve from the good ol system
    [Signatur entfernt wegen verstoßes gegen die Forenregeln - Berserker]

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

I'd like to see melee rebalanced, the laser beam weapons fixed, a working stockx (low priority), nanites fixes so as to be a viable solution for resists. Also some weapons rebalanced, low tech rares (rifles and pistols mostly) do way too little damage. I should be able to use my Pain Easer or Terminator as a viable pvp option with my Private Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax View Post
    I'd like to see melee rebalanced, the laser beam weapons fixed, a working stockx (low priority), nanites fixes so as to be a viable solution for resists. Also some weapons rebalanced, low tech rares (rifles and pistols mostly) do way too little damage. I should be able to use my Pain Easer or Terminator as a viable pvp option with my Private Eye.
    ++

(++)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12