Thread: Melee Combat

Default Melee Combat

Any chance we might see this fixed?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

yes

making super informative posts like urs is apparently not enough characters for the limit, so I had to add this line...

(and by yes I mean there's a chance, not sure how big a chance, but there's a chance!)

EDIT: for those that think I was only trolling: true. tho I was genuinely wondering wth he means exactly by fixing melee, cuz it works fine in pvp, it's just the damage is too low for opfights only.
    Last edited by Biglines; 28-08-12 at 22:10.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    yes

making super informative posts like urs is apparently not enough characters for the limit, so I had to add this line...

(and by yes I mean there's a chance, not sure how big a chance, but there's a chance!)

EDIT: for those that think I was only trolling: true. tho I was genuinely wondering wth he means exactly by fixing melee, cuz it works fine in pvp, it's just the damage is too low for opfights only.
    I remember melee was much better in beta 4. I tried it after that, and found that HC was just an all better package. Didn't they remove a bunch of rare melee weapons or something?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

so you have no idea what you're talking about? :S
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I would kindly ask both of you to limit future postings in this section of the forum to constructive content that is as exhaustive, precise and ontopic as can be.

If you think there is an issue related to melee combat that needs to be addressed, provide specific details as to what is broken, why or what steps you'd like to propose to make the game better.
    Post like "fix %metaissue%" are not of much help here.

Same goes for flaming other people or spamming - both is unwanted noise in this section of the forum, so please just cut it.