• 1 server for ENG and DEU

12 19.05%
  • 2 servers one for ENG one for DEU

5 7.94%
  • 1 sever, complete wipe

33 52.38%
  • 2 servers, complete wipe

13 20.63%

Default [NC:R] Unofficial Poll - Opinions on Servers?

When neocron is reloaded as free to play, how do you feel the servers should be set up?

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

complete wipe wouldn't work, How would you farm rares/mc5s it would take people weeks. And too woc and farm disk I don't think that may people would go for it. Sounds too good to be true unless they gave stuff away.

Quote Originally Posted by sobaka View Post
    complete wipe wouldn't work, How would you farm rares/mc5s it would take people weeks. And too woc and farm disk I don't think that may people would go for it. Sounds too good to be true unless they gave stuff away.
    The same way anyone farms tech parts and then mc5???

I think it would be fantastic, running gun battles between clans in the wastes harvesting tech parts, tactical alliances and deplomacy between clans for mc5, a thriving econemy putting work back in the hands of constructors/researchers.

Now called Kane Gregory Dark-Destroy's Avatar

votet for 1 server complete wipe
    ==> current forum activity account: "Kane Gregory"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Destroy View Post
    votet for 1 server complete wipe
    I think it'd be quite funny, everyone in aggy cellars punching mobs to death for a few days ^_^ pvp would be interesting/slow lol

All the activity from the volunteer gm team has absolutely nothing to do with neocron:reloaded, and I doubt we'll see neocron:reloaded sooner than a few years from now. I would personally think that as neocron:reloaded is a completely separate game, built from the ground up, it's very unlikely to have any kind of char/item transfer from nc2.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by =REMUS= View Post
    I think it'd be quite funny, everyone in aggy cellars punching mobs to death for a few days ^_^ pvp would be interesting/slow lol
    haha pvp with the starter gear ^^

Is there an opition for "I don't think NC:Reloaded will ever come out"?

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangClan View Post
    Is there an opition for "I don't think NC:Reloaded will ever come out"?
    I love you.

Also, 1 Server, complete wipe.
    This would, aside from being the only logical in terms of a < 100 Playerbase, create the IMHO fairly nice situation where people would actually have to get off their lazy asses to farm again.

Yeah, you heard me.
    So what if you HAVE to find a team to kill some warbots?
    So what if you only start with a knife and it takes forever?
    So what if you'll actually have fun doing it?

Really, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a complete wipe.
    And if you're going to bitch about your stuff, hey, it's not like you're the only one who's going to lose all your woc pa's ...

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    All the activity from the volunteer gm team has absolutely nothing to do with neocron:reloaded, and I doubt we'll see neocron:reloaded sooner than a few years from now. I would personally think that as neocron:reloaded is a completely separate game, built from the ground up, it's very unlikely to have any kind of char/item transfer from nc2.
    Hmm... i'm not sure why you've brought up these topics in reply to this thread as they're not particularly relevant the scenario it proposes imho, no one knows what the future holds for NC yet or reloaded and I didn't mention anything about the volunteer gm team but they do have the option of what I and many before have proposed? I'm just hoping the GM crew know that a clean slate will be good for the game from my point of view.

1 server complete wipe gets my vote.
    Fresh start from scratch for everyone is the magic key xdd and yeah some decent PvP in the aggi cellar with the starter gear will be soooo much fun tho.

I'd love to see 1 server (imagine actually seeing people in more places than just plaza) with a fresh start 100% wipe. I'd come back to play this hardcore like I used to back in 02 ;D Great game... hope to continue seeing good news about it.

*goes back to ninja following the game*
    Melkaba - Melee Tank
    Demented - HC Tank

Two 2-slot-server (players have to play together) ENG & DEU (i am too lazy to speak english all the time, a lot of different languages destroy the atmosphere), Transfer of only 1 Char (a lot of leveling). Complete item/app/quickbelt-wipe.

The REAL Walker

I would HATE a item/character wipe (3 accounts with 4 fully capped characters on each, fully equiped..). But I find it highly unlikely that we are going to be able to transfer anything to a new game engine lol.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Plus the fact that it would bascially stop anyone new joining.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast