For me it does not work either. Actually none of the plugins do react in any way to typing their commands to chat. Is there anything I can do to give some debug info? E.g: would I see any additional processes running in task manager if the plugins are loaded?

Could it be ralted to running on Win 7 Ultimate 64 and using WinXP SP 3 compatibility for client.exe?

Problem solved, by restarting the launcher after starting Neocron. I suspect somethig in my system config is interfering with the launcher connecting to the client on startup.

there were a few issues with some versions (h00ver fixed them, but some config files must have gotten twisted somewhere).

one is indeed that one has to restart the launcher after having set the neocron2 location.

The other is that sometimes the config file is bugged. Open up LauncherHost.exe.config in notepad, and edit the following line:
    Code:
    <add key="PluginPattern" value="*.plugi*.dll" />
    and replace it with:
    Code:
    <add key="PluginPattern" value="*.plugi*" />
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Ithaqua
    Now all we need are Pixie and Uman and it's the 90s again
    Not sureif you're still in contact with him, but I linked your post to him :P

due to some dual log issues, I've removed the "self-message" direct option, and I've added the /irclist command, which will get the current users of the channel.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    due to some dual log issues, I've removed the "self-message" direct option, and I've added the /irclist command, which will get the current users of the channel.
    does the unex launcher update the irc plugin automatically, or do we have to delete the old file and reinstall it afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Steiner
    does the unex launcher update the irc plugin automatically, or do we have to delete the old file and reinstall it afterwards?
    dunno, will have to see when it's actually updated on the server (it's not as of this post)

Now called Kane Gregory Dark-Destroy's Avatar

Hey there,

I need a little support for the unex launcher:
    I tried the irc-plugin and alle the other stuff and it works great! However, there is a big problem, so it is unusable for me.
    If I start the game with the unex launcher, the push to talk (or generally the microphone) in ts3 doesnt work. The communication is not possible.
    I have someone else in the clan, who have the same problem.

It's a problem with the unex launcher or with my soundcard driver? Normally the push to talk works!

Greetz
    =DD=

hmm, for me the push to talk key works fine. Try setting your teamspeak key for a different key?

Now called Kane Gregory Dark-Destroy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    hmm, for me the push to talk key works fine. Try setting your teamspeak key for a different key?
    doesnt work

For all mIRC user a klickable Browser link: irc://irc.neocron.info/neocron

copy n paste in your browser
    Gruß supernorbi@gmx.de
    "Man muss der Menschheit überlegen sein durch Kraft, durch Höhe der Seele, - durch Verachtung..." Friedrich Nietzsche

The NC web IRC needs some update server side to work, it's not letting me use it.
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

Quote Originally Posted by ancient View Post
    The NC web IRC needs some update server side to work, it's not letting me use it.
    /confirm

[15:25:17] Flash policy problem. If you are the server owner, please read http://redmine.lightirc.com/projects...p_instructions. You need to install a flash policy daemon at irc.neocron-game.com (port 843).
    But it works fine with MIRC or something else.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Fixed. Thank you for your report
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Is the IRC server still up?

I'm also looking for API docs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast