Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Official IRC Channel Launches!

In order to further improve communication between the community and the Neocron Support Team, we would like to bring you a new channel in which to chat - an IRC channel!

We would like to invite you to join us in the new Official Neocron IRC Channel, where you can discuss the game and its community as well as a variety of other topics. Several members of the Neocron Support Team will be present in the channel to join in the discussion and to further break down the mystery of the team as well as the barrier between it and the community.

During the recent GM Meet & Greet event we were able to have some great fun as well as chat about the game we all love and so we would be delighted to continue that feeling of a tighter community.

To join the new channel either visit http://irc.neocron-game.com or add that address to your favourite client and join #neocron!

We’ll see you soon!
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 05-03-13 at 21:59. Reason: URL
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    In order to further improve communication between the community and the Neocron Support Team, we would like to bring you a new channel in which to chat - an IRC channel!

We would like to invite you to join us in the new Official Neocron IRC Channel, where you can discuss the game and its community as well as a variety of other topics. Several members of the Neocron Support Team will be present in the channel to join in the discussion and to further break down the mystery of the team as well as the barrier between it and the community.

During the recent GM Meet & Greet event we were able to have some great fun as well as chat about the game we all love and so we would be delighted to continue that feeling of a tighter community.

To join the new channel either visit http://irc.neocron.info or add that address to your favourite client and join #neocron!

We’ll see you soon!
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Holy shit nice! now this is how you catch these sammichs

Now all we need are Pixie and Uman and it's the 90s again

Nice, really nice.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ithaqua
    Soooo awesome seeing you guys <3
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

FacebookTwitterIRCPlay Neocron!Support RoutesRules of Conduct

Back in the day I used to know how to use IRC....

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    Back in the day I used to know how to use IRC....
    Hehe, yeah a long time ago... now I feel old ^^

Now, on top of the forum, a new reason to not work on my PhD thesis, damn

Quote Originally Posted by Ithaqua
    Not sureif you're still in contact with him, but I linked your post to him :P

due to some dual log issues, I've removed the "self-message" direct option, and I've added the /irclist command, which will get the current users of the channel.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    due to some dual log issues, I've removed the "self-message" direct option, and I've added the /irclist command, which will get the current users of the channel.
    does the unex launcher update the irc plugin automatically, or do we have to delete the old file and reinstall it afterwards?