View Poll Results: What kind of events would you like to see? | Welche Event-Arten möchtest Du gerne se

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mission/Roleplay PvE | Missionen/Rollenspiel PvE

61 69.32%
  • Random PvE Events | Zufällige PvE Events

47 53.41%
  • Mission/Roleplay PvP | Missionen/Rollenspiel PvP

39 44.32%
  • Tournament/Fight Night PvP | Turniere/Kampfnacht PvP

28 31.82%
  • Activities (Olympics,Races,Auctions,etc) | Ereignisse (Olympiade,Rennen,Auktionen,usw.)

34 38.64%
  • Other (Please Specify!) | Anderes (bitte spezifizieren!)

6 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Question Events - What's your preference?

As you may have noticed the Neocron Support Team have returned to providing events on Terra, for your enjoyment over the last couple of weeks. Going forward we would like to ensure that as many of you as possible are enjoying the Gamemaster driven events we provide. Based on this we would love to hear your opinion on the kind of events you would like to see in game.

Please vote in the attached poll and leave as much detailed feedback/suggestions as you can. If you can refer to an event in the past that would also be helpful i.e. more like event xyz.

Please understand that based on current player populations and despite our best efforts, we cannot always guarantee to cater for everyone. Of course this issue can be addressed should you happen to spread the word and tempt former players back in game.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Nvm, didn't see the poll
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

others: mob hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec
    oh ye, i loved the big setup we had a few years ago, some event zone completely built with all kinds of fences and boxes.

The funniest bit was when the mobs ignored the GM spawned fences and started attacking the crowd
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

This event? http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142268

I remember that one, I failed miserably on my PPU when the whole team got taken out. I got my belts mixed up and you can guess what happens when you use a poison belt next to a load of fire mobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec
    isn't that covered by PvE events in the poll?
    care to elaborate?
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers

I remember that one, I failed miserably on my PPU when the whole team got taken out. I got my belts mixed up and you can guess what happens when you use a poison belt next to a load of fire mobs...
    I remember that. I was using someone's tank and it all went horribly wrong when we came up against the Crahn guards.

As to the topic; I prefer the PvE & RP events mostly. PvP tournaments are fun, but PvP events are hard to script and unfortunately have a high tendency to go wrong when people start being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers

I remember this advertised but sadly I never got to watch or compete (at least I don't think I did)

Nice to see lots of stuff happening / being planned

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Other: freestyle poetry slam @ Veroniques
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

I always enjoyed events where GMs spawned lots of rare mobs, and then after they all died all hell broke lose and everyone killed each other =D
    Melkaba - Melee Tank
    Demented - HC Tank

I like PvE, and the fight tournaments at the Jeriko cages were always fun.

Just don't invite the Skull Cult to your events
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

I voted for the PvP tournament, the missions (either PvE or PvP), as well as the random PvE events. All of them are fun, but my preference would be to have either PvP tournaments or PvE missions. Maybe a community effort should be started, summarized in an extra forum or wiki, designing a whole bunch of new missions like e.g. the Mr. Jones one.

I also remember that once my clan won a private PvE event (fighting through some sort of underground complex), that one was a whole lot of fun.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Hell, all of the above. I'm really excited to see this new commitment by the GM team.

IMPORTANT NOTE!

I like events where you kill spawning mobs, but there is no incentive for lower level players. Most of the time what is spawned is high level mobs and so all the capped players fight them and get all the glory while lower level chars get bugger all and feel like they've contributed bugger all.

I propose that in future events have mobs that are a range of levels so all runners whether noobie or vet can participate.

As it stands it's mostly high end players versus high end mobs.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    IMPORTANT NOTE!

I like events where you kill spawning mobs, but there is no incentive for lower level players. Most of the time what is spawned is high level mobs and so all the capped players fight them and get all the glory while lower level chars get bugger all and feel like they've contributed bugger all.

I propose that in future events have mobs that are a range of levels so all runners whether noobie or vet can participate.

As it stands it's mostly high end players versus high end mobs.
    have you never encountered spawn events in the aggressor cellars. I used to love them
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast