Yeah, I've tried from my computer in North Carolina and a friends computer in Texas via remote desktop, neither can get in. So it's either only allowing connections from a specific area, or you're lucky and it went back down after you got in.

I was logged in when it happened before, it only affected the login server from what I can tell (Some one told me they had a problem logging in, but I continued playing for a few hours until my internet DCd at which point I couldn't get back on).
    Last edited by CoreInsanity; 04-03-12 at 04:35.

Although the servers should be back online, please bare in mind work has not yet been completed to bring them back to the state they were on Friday evening (Europe time). Please be patient and keep trying if you currently can't get online. If you're experiencing any specific error messages or unusual faults please report them here so the team can take a look.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused by this downtime but as per Kirk's post, the servers will be online regardless of the timer set for the end of March. The issue resulting in this particular downtime is unfortunately a case of bad timing from a key piece of hardware.

We look forward to seeing you all in game soon.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 04-03-12 at 04:56.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Chairwoman FA

loging in from Germany as I write, but no luck so far. Will keep trying....
    Ressi Blade
    Major General House DoY - Titan
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Mars

Ping is quite high (150-200 more than usual).

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    Well

That's because they moved the server to Canada. My ping is fucking AMAZING! I'm getting between 85 and 90 ping. I'm absolutely thrilled.

geolocator says new york... sounds like kirk is escaping German authorities and making a run for it! with the server!

(http://www.ipligence.com/geolocation)

that would also explain the incredible amount of information his last post gave us!
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

on a serious note though, it's odd that apparently the servers were moved, instead of "having hardware issues".
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip
    That's because they moved the server to Canada. My ping is fucking AMAZING! I'm getting between 85 and 90 ping. I'm absolutely thrilled.
    that is not funny..

I was used to 75 here in the middle of the countryside and 50 or less when I was in a town.

Can't say I'm too happy, but if it means the cost of hosting NC is less then I can't grumble (too much).

(Though the East Coast would have been preferable to the West.)

My ping goes up to 350. Not cool.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

This means KK is about to have a huge breath of fresh air breathed into, I hope to god its on STEAM soon, youll be scooping up buckets of cash

I was used to 75 here in the middle of the countryside and 50 or less when I was in a town.

Can't say I'm too happy, but if it means the cost of hosting NC is less then I can't grumble (too much).

(Though the East Coast would have been preferable to the West.)
    Hey, everybody in the US has had to deal with 150-200 ping times for the last 10 years. Its about time the server has shifted over here =P

I'm not hardware buff and whatever these numbers mean that you're throwing around with, my gameplay was same fine as before.

Moving servers to an more international place ain't something bad, especially when you can evade some obstacles that are naturally given in Germany.

Therefore, peace out

Hey, everybody in the US has had to deal with 150-200 ping times for the last 10 years. Its about time the server has shifted over here =P
    ^ This

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast