Thread: Why...?

Default Why...?

What still keeps people here if I may ask? I am currently still playing although losing interest fast..

With all the.... shady things lets say.. that people do, the low populations, the bugs, and the horrible attitude the community has, why do people still stick around?

Yes, I love neocron, yes, I am still actively playing it.. but I don't understand..

I have been playing since beta 3, on and off (mostly on..) and this time being back, I have dedicated mostly to helping people with items they need, and leveling my characters..

But nobody seems thankful for anything, it's like 10 active peoples who just sit around talking shit about each other and kk, why do they play if so..?

Another forum to read? Im not even sure how many posters here even log on anymore.. [ edited ]

there are a few of us that still play for fun solo style, pve!!!

I gladly help any chance I can, for me its part of the game just like RL
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 01-03-12 at 01:49.

ie. one night I stayed up a decent amount of the night to make spells for a "new runner"

I made him every single apu spell from levels 1 all through rares, modded them, ect.

gave them to them, no thanks ect, only response I got was nice "Fuck off" 30 min or so later, this seems to be the general attitude around the game, and I do not get why..

Smile

Yep, hunt solo in the wastes, come back to civilization now and again to repair some things and drop of another batch of rares, trade/sell/give away some rares and stuff to interesting runners, head back out for another hunt.

It's lke anything else in life you've come to enjoy, you do it out of habit mostly, and the comfort of famliarity I guess.

Besides, can't quit now that I'll soon be able to donate/pay for all the past enjoyment Kirk has provided me..for no charge

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Wuzzy
    Yes, I love neocron
    I think that's pretty much it right there.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Sammson
    Yep, hunt solo in the wastes, come back to civilization now and again to repair some things and drop of another batch of rares, trade/sell/give away some rares and stuff to interesting runners, head back out for another hunt.

It's lke anything else in life you've come to enjoy, you do it out of habit mostly, and the comfort of famliarity I guess.
    Pretty much what I do.

Or at least try to do without some sandwich munching numpty killing me....

man I *edited* *edited* Neocron its such a *edited* Edited*, so glad the *Edited* nidhogg is back so he can *edited* edit anyones post hes doesnt *edited* like, yay for *Edited* Posts cause *edited* the truth.

Cya online

what about just sticking to the forum rules? Then there would be no need for [edit]s
    Satzzeichen absichtlich wegzulassen ist gegenüber dem Leser eine grobe Unhöflichkeit, da es das Lesen des Textes massiv erschwert.

and today proves my point.. go afk for a little bit in p1, come back to have been [ edited ], with all my ppus spells gone, done with this game, have fun all
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 01-03-12 at 22:36. Reason: Exploit discussion, derogatory terminology.

Hi Fuzzy Wuzzy,

Sorry you've had a bad experience tonight in game, if you have any evidence of what has occurred please email it to exploits@neocron.com and it will be looked in to. This kind of activity can and does lead to action being taken against the offender.

Hopefully we will see you in game again soon, should you reconsider.

Triv
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

(deleted)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Wuzzy
    and today proves my point.. go afk for a little bit in p1, come back to have been [ edited ], with all my ppus spells gone, done with this game, have fun all
    They insulate these [EDITED]people instead of [EDITED] removing them, this is the [EDITED] underlying problem [EDITED]!!!!!!!!

if you want to pretend to be edited, at the very least edit ur own posts

and fuzzy wuzzy will be back for sure
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

sorry ment the griefers, griefing his lifeless body, how hard would be to make toons pass right thru eachother! I know i know nm

fuzzy wuzzy..

I just dont kno where to begin!

So i wont bother

-I
    The ONE!! The ONLY!! Invinci!!