Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix99
    Would you mind stop spamming for a while? It doesn't go anywhere and is just plain annoying.
    If you would want it he/she/it was already on your ignore-list... which goes out to everyone bothering about her posts.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

[take your own kind advice]

edited for trolling/personal attack/abusive language
    Last edited by Danae; 07-03-12 at 04:02.

Please delete all my posts please can I no longer support reakktor when they support people that seem to be here for no other reason to insult people and troll rather than post anything constructively, despite reporting posts and moderators posting and splitting in other threads showing that it's not just that no one has been online...
    ... and then when we defend ourselves moderators insult us
    Quote Originally Posted by daughterolilith
    [take your own kind advice] [edited by Danae]
    and lie about what I posted too...
    edited for trolling/personal attack/abusive language [edited by Danae]
    (I said people were trolls and if they cannot post constructively than just attacking others they should not be posting here (they called me a "spammer" for posting links to Neocron promotional materials above, and an "it", which I think was directed at me because I said I was female in a post before...)
    I cannot believe I actualy supported you before, especially coming from you Danae, of all people (after this before), I regret it now...

When facebook comes back up I will be deleting all my posts from the facebook group too, as well as on other websites too, to try spread the word, because I wanted to support you. I was obviously wrong...

I hope another company that respects people more will make a neocron-like cyberpunk game instead...

Reakktor if care about your community not falling apart you need to make these volunteer moderators realise that those of us supporting reakktor are (or WERE) volunteering our time too and not just treat us like crap and let trolls attack people then moderate us...
    Last edited by daughterolilith; 07-03-12 at 09:35.

Please delete all my posts please can I no longer support reakktor when they support people that seem to be here for no other reason to insult people and troll rather than post anything constructively, despite reporting posts and moderators posting and splitting in other threads showing that it's not just that no one has been online...
    ... and then when we defend ourselves moderators insult us and lie about what I posted too... (I said people were trolls and if they cannot post constructively than just attacking others they should not be posting here (they called me a "spammer" for posting links to Neocron promotional materials above, and an "it", which I think was directed at me because I said I was female in a post before...)
    I cannot believe I actualy supported you before, especially coming from you Danae, of all people (after this before), I regret it now...

When facebook comes back up I will be deleting all my posts from the facebook group too, as well as on other websites too, to try spread the word, because I wanted to support you. I was obviously wrong...

I hope another company that respects people more will make a neocron-like cyberpunk game instead...

Reakktor if care about your community not falling apart you need to make these volunteer moderators realise that those of us supporting reakktor are (or WERE) volunteering our time too and not just treat us like crap and let trolls attack people then moderate us...
    calm down. youre not the first one who got edited and you wont be the last one either.

just dont listen to us and post your urls and stuff. maybe someone will read it maybe not.

Danae does her job and she does it well. I am sure she didn't mean to insult you or anything like that.

Hey nabbl,

Actually that was the first reasonable and promising thread I've read from her and you tell her to calm down? Oh well... For that you'll also be tagged to Kirks car

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix99
    Hey nabbl,

Actually that was the first reasonable and promising thread I've read from her and you tell her to calm down? Oh well... For that you'll also be tagged to Kirks car
    Kirk surely drives an Eco-car. I am able to run longer than his car can drive then. ;-)

Blog Entries

... and then when we defend ourselves moderators insult us and lie about what I posted too... (I said people were trolls and if they cannot post constructively than just attacking others they should not be posting here (they called me a "spammer" for posting links to Neocron promotional materials above, and an "it", which I think was directed at me because I said I was female in a post before...)

I hope you realise that when we edit posts, we place your original post in an archive of edited posts for moments just like this ^^ This thread is about saving and supporting Reakktor not attacking each other; You can get back on topic and stop throwing a wobbly or we can take this to PM if you want to have it out with me for editing your rule breaking post.

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl
    Kirk surely drives an Eco-car. I am able to run longer than his car can drive then. ;-)
    You are lucky man... currently I have NO car, because our two cars (yes right two cars) got stolen two weeks ago

Cheers
    Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Lenke
    You are lucky man... currently I have NO car, because our two cars (yes right two cars) got stolen two weeks ago

Cheers
    Kirk
    Did you crash a whole shop of mirrors lately?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places

Cheers
    Kirk
    Kirk.. instantly check your PMs..

DO IT NOW.
    its very urgent.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin
    Did you crash a whole shop of mirrors lately?
    Not that I remember, but after this I think that Karma has still something in common....

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
    Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
    Till I get to the bottom and I see you again.

Cheers
    Kirk
    Kirk, that is not quite right.

Commit it, you just now are unable to find your Romulan Mercedes for the trainee left the cloaking device on WTF?!?

By the way, I hereby want to state, my comment from yesterday was not meant as trolling or insultation, but rather as an robust advise.

I hate to tear it up but:
    I got informed that daughteroflilith is indeed a woman so: Sorry for calling you he/it
    Its nothing personal, i just don't trust anyone on the internets who claims to be female until i get evidence.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast