Default Tsunami FSMs "Busy"

I made a bug report (to bugreports@neocron.com), but also wanted to draw attention to it here for a double chance to get this resolved ASAP.

BOTH Tsunami FSMs have been too busy to talk to me for at least 3 or 4 days. It's getting a bit irritating as I have a character waiting to defect to Tsunami so I can finally buy some construction licenses and get some Punishers made, but can't turn any of my research missions in

Please fix ASAP!

also try the ingame bug reporting, that gets directly to any gms that might or might not exist in this plane of existence. bugreports@neocron.com is probably serviced (read: ignored) by KK themselves...
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I figured the email might be a longshot - hence the reason I posted on here, too. I will file the in-game bug report as well, though - thanks for the suggestion.

For all in-game issues, please utilise the ticket system by clicking the '?' in the top right hand corner of your RPOS.

Once you've done that a GM will get to it as soon as they are able.

Thanks,
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Filed an in-game bug report earlier today as requested - I wasn't sure GMs were still around, so now that I know I'll definitely do that in future

I reseted the TS FSM last night and just checked them. They work fine.
    But are you sure that you have the right faction to talk with them?
    BlackIvory
    Customer Support
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

- Server-Mum -
    Neocron Inventory

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Cool, thanks

P.S. I am waiting to turn in RES missions to build TS symp, so my faction isn't an issue ;p