Thread: Neocron fan art

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I feel spoiled. Deltah told me she could provide some high-res ones, so I'm sure she'd be OK with it. I haven't decided yet which I like the most but I'll let you know!!

I think the n with headphones make the most sense as a logo. Pick that one. Now!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Blog Entries

Love, love, love, love, LOVING the paintings Gorgeous job!!!!!

Fan art/fan content/fan awesomeness has always been the heart and soul of Neocron community to me Can't get enough of it!
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

FacebookTwitterIRCPlay Neocron!Support RoutesRules of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    Fan art/fan content/fan awesomeness has always been the heart and soul of Neocron community to me Can't get enough of it!
    Then how about some fan-service for the comm
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers View Post
    That is fantastic. Could we use one of those icons on the THN here in place of the current Neocast status - See http://www.techhaven.org/ And look left.

And Blackmaze...and left us know which one to use if Slagathor is cool with it.
    *cough**cough*Look right... not left
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Aaagh I seriously am so happy that you guys like the logos... I made them and then thought "these are way too adorable for something as hip and badass as the Neocast." But yeah if you want one I can send you a big transparent .png file of it. Or you know if you have any ideas on how to improve it I can take care of that for you. I could send you the original .ai (Illustrator) file too but I have a feeling that you folks aren't big fans of Adobe programs (heck even a lot of Mac users aren't).

But before I get too off-topic, here's some more art. I did this one a little while ago but I was saving it until I had more pieces to go with it. Unfortunately I'm too slow and distracted by drawing non-Neocron things to get any of my other ideas done, so here's the first one and I'll get back to you folks with the rest of them.

Yep, I think I'm part of the greatest faction in the world, so I decided to do a whole ad campaign for it (though unfortunately, Typography has never been my strong suit).

"But you can't use vehicles in Pepper Par--"

SHHH
    - - -
    I suppose you could say my avatar image is... half-assed.

OK I've made a decision! The second one! The one with the N and the headphones! Can you give that one to Brammers or Neo to put up on the THN? ^^

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Brammers will need to do that one but I'll give him a gentle kick :P
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

I'll send a PM with my email addy.

Default Neocraft Test

Thought I would post some pictures of a little proof of concept idea I was fiddling with in minecraft. Decided to build the viarosso starter apartment. The texture pack isn't the best but it looks pretty good. If I get good enough response I'll start on the full Neocraft build.

Titan - *Random Name* Wulf

That's really good. Someone needs to make ALL of NC in minecraft. That would be sick. Here's a screenshot of the very same appartment in the NC3 engine.

I love seeing Minecraft used as an outlet for creativity. Lookin' good there, AKAOnstar.
    - - -
    I suppose you could say my avatar image is... half-assed.

Here's my latest video I made of neocron. It started on Terra and ended on Titan. I tried to incorporate a bunch of the Fan Art from this thread into it and I hope I got everyone credited all right. Anyway, here it is.

Liked the movie, good job on it ^^
    Titan - *Random Name* Wulf

I'm willing to help rebuild Plaza 1 in Minecraft

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast