Thread: Game installed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Game installed

New acc created. Game installed. Done the jones quad mission so far and thats all.

I have a 0/3 Melee tank called Bat Masterson.

So yeah who still wants to play?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Brammers, Scarus, Tubby and I have all started new characters in the last week or two pwning aggies in Plaza at the mo

Trying to think of where to level between Aggies and MB Bunker is a bit of a bitch :/

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tratos
    Brammers, Scarus, Tubby and I have all started new characters in the last week or two pwning aggies in Plaza at the mo

Trying to think of where to level between Aggies and MB Bunker is a bit of a bitch :/
    Outzone storages - there's one with a mix of tough mutants and occasional Launchers. The infamous spider cellars are still good if anyone has AoE too. If the nearby op is friendly, the I06 Launcher Pit is often a better bet than the bunker, too. I know it's easy to do the classic grind, but perhaps when making new characters for variety, it would be a decent idea to outlaw Aggies/Bunker/Etc and take a different path to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster
    Outzone storages - there's one with a mix of tough mutants and occasional Launchers. The infamous spider cellars are still good if anyone has AoE too. If the nearby op is friendly, the I06 Launcher Pit is often a better bet than the bunker, too. I know it's easy to do the classic grind, but perhaps when making new characters for variety, it would be a decent idea to outlaw Aggies/Bunker/Etc and take a different path to cap.
    Those are the places I'm trying to avoid, i'd normally go to the lvl 8 storage in OZ 4. I want to do something other than the norm, I'm considering heading up to Regants Fortress and leveling off Swamp Mobs for the craic, or possible Gabanium for the giant lizards.

Found a decent storage in OZ3 which is one of the old DoY Storages which is full of Hurlers. Gonna give that a try me thinks.

As I've been looking for new places to level one of the main things I've been thinking is why are the Aggies even that far into the city?! Yet some of the Pepper and OZ areas only have a couple of rats and spiders in them.

Should be smaller spiders, bugs, little rats in Via Rosso. Bigger rats, dogs, bigger spiders in Plaza with some Hobos in Plaza 3 towards Pepper Park, which should be where you find more Hobos, some of the low level mutants and a few of everything up to that point.

Then get the mutants and big beasties in Industrial and Outzone all over the place. There should be a reason to explore the city as it's mahooosive. Totally forgot about some of the cooler areas. Don't get me started on the Main Sewers! That should be the play ground of mid level players.
    Last edited by Tratos; 10-09-11 at 17:19.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

The swamps were a classic mid-level character levelling ground. Don't necessarily need to go as far as Regant's - around Gravis is some good levelling. I seem to think some of the TH levelling areas have /30 ish mobs in too.

Back for the moment

Theres an aggy/hurler/butchie/cyclops cellar in OZ2 close to the Ind A 2 zoneline that I found handy as its split into about 20 rooms so you can heal up without many problems.

I am thinking I might just go to jeriko personally.

what happened to your old accounts ?
    I bring nothing to the table.

Yep Jeriko is sweet, or go high risk in F-08 hunting warbots from the house there, done it at lvl 10 with a rifle spy, that's different...

Quote Originally Posted by Bozz-Von Mel
    what happened to your old accounts ?
    nothing. just got a couple of cheap keys to start some new accounts and new chars and try and reinvigorate some the spark in the game again by adding a couple extra people to the pops.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Just got myself another account too, havent started any characters on it yet cos I cant decide what to make. I levelled varying paths on the three i have though. Rifles went standard, aggies for hours, Regants fortress butchees then MB Bunker and now just doing whatever on it although it was mostly regants legacy (albeit carefully).

Droner again went Aggies to Regants hurlers/butchees, MB Bunker and now levelling it in El farid underground

Tank I did aggies till I got first AOE cannon then did an OZ storage for a bit then just used the OZ Storage near IND-A2 as snow said, used it up till about STR 70 and now moved onto Regants Legacy, Gabanium Mine Lizards and firemobs at Grants Mine

got another account now as I emntioned though so god knows where Im gonna start this time....
    Proud founding member of

Maas Neotek

First clan on Pluto

Chars: DronerElric, Kalim, Ciara, Elric Brtr, Elric Drvr

I think its time for Wheeljack and Colonel Kurtz to make an appearance and Col Von Mellenthin too actually.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Snow
    Theres an aggy/hurler/butchie/cyclops cellar in OZ2 close to the Ind A 2 zoneline that I found handy as its split into about 20 rooms so you can heal up without many problems.
    I looked for this place last night [in case there were new people playing without their LEs that fancied a bit of rough and tumble], and found a storage room full of spiders (and Queens) in Ind.2, but not what you mentioned. Outzone zone that borders Ind.2 is OZ3. I vote for Chaos War Lieutenants in Neocron city storage areas.

Back for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by zii
    I looked for this place last night [in case there were new people playing without their LEs that fancied a bit of rough and tumble], and found a storage room full of spiders (and Queens) in Ind.2, but not what you mentioned. Outzone zone that borders Ind.2 is OZ3. I vote for Chaos War Lieutenants in Neocron city storage areas.
    Sorry your right its OZ 3, the outzone always confused the hell out of me. Its the room in this picture on the left hand side beside the fella from the NEXT epic.

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

Ive started two new characters and tbh got the addiction bug levelling them up again made an HC PE and a researcher was good craic, gonna try a rifle PE now altho havent been on in a while as work is crazy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast