Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default constant crashing

KK, can you please do something about the asshole constantly crashing the servers? ktnx
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Yes, kk please do something.

That kid is a real troll who's got no life.

Looks like he found a way to DDOS attack nc servers while he was using some hack software for exploits in game.

Furthermore he was posting a link in game for nc hack software all the time.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Just ban the network range ;P I know, collateral damage. Additionally, contact his ISP.

seems he's logged off for the night, think the servers need restarting tho
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

This on Terra? It went offline at about 20.20 UK time.

P.S. Suggest you guys all send your logs to exploits@neocron.com
    Last edited by Brammers; 06-09-11 at 22:55. Reason: Timezones...

We're aware of the outage and it has been reported to Reakktor. Due to the local time in Germany, it's unlikely the server will be up before tomorrow. If you have evidence of this kind of behavior please send it to exploits@neocron.com.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

what's the point? I've heard of hundreds of mails sent there with definite proof that never even got a reply or any action, including a few videos I sent in myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    what's the point? I've heard of hundreds of mails sent there with definite proof that never even got a reply or any action, including a few videos I sent in myself.
    If you sent your logs in, you know you done your bit to try and attempt to keep these exploiters off. Not sending these logs in, is keeping the exploiters ingame. Honestly we all need to stick together and do our bit to get these ****ers off NC.

I've even looked at my logs today for anything. So please can I suggest you stop posting negative stuff, and do you bit?

As previously stated the abuse@ and exploits@ addresses do not get a ticket number, and will only get a reply (in extremely rare cases) if further follow up information is required.

I suggest you report to these addresses as this is procedure for these matters. Unfortunately this is the only information I have to give you. Action is taken where action is possible.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    As previously stated the abuse@ and exploits@ addresses do not get a ticket number, and will only get a reply (in extremely rare cases) if further follow up information is required.

I suggest you report to these addresses as this is procedure for these matters. Unfortunately this is the only information I have to give you. Action is taken where action is possible.
    How about a reply (from an actual person) that the information was received and logged and will be processed? That is all we really want...

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    As previously stated the abuse@ and exploits@ addresses...
    I sent the log.

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    So please can I suggest you stop posting negative stuff, and do you bit?
    read the pm for more info on what happened tonight, but it's simply a fact that way too many people have spend a lot of their valuable time to try and find undeniable proof (even to the people who created the hacks), and yet nothing is done by the person(s) behind exploits@neocron.com, and that's why I asked what the point is, to see if perhaps something has changed and now someone is actually acting on mails sent there. I have spent literally weeks of my life trying to make the game a better place through constant conversation within the game, and through getting to understand how the hacks work and how they can be recognized beyond reasonable doubt, and spend a lot of those hours on various emails to exploits@ that simply got utterly ignored even though that with knowledge of the game mechanics those mails were undeniable proof. When passed onto gm's like hoder directly they sometimes got results, but so far never from exploits@.

I don't know about you, but I tend to stop doing things after years of experience have taught me they don't have any effect. (like Einstein said, Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results)
    Last edited by Biglines; 07-09-11 at 00:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    read the pm for more info on what happened tonight, but it's simply a fact that way too many people have spend a lot of their valuable time to try and find undeniable proof (even to the people who created the hacks), and yet nothing is done by the person(s) behind exploits@neocron.com, and that's why I asked what the point is, to see if perhaps something has changed and now someone is actually acting on mails sent there. I have spent literally weeks of my life trying to make the game a better place through constant conversation within the game, and through getting to understand how the hacks work and how they can be recognized beyond reasonable doubt, and spend a lot of those hours on various emails to exploits@ that simply got utterly ignored even though that with knowledge of the game mechanics those mails were undeniable proof. When passed onto gm's like hoder directly they sometimes got results, but so far never from exploits@.

I don't know about you, but I tend to stop doing things after years of experience have taught me they don't have any effect. (like Einstein said, Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results)

Eh...its a sad state that Neocron is in...but when development shifts to Neocron again from BP at least they will have a giant database (or email inbox) of exploits to start sifting through... I guess just stay positive dude... I don't know what else to say =(

I've got a lot of projects just sitting on the table right now for neocron.org when things get back in line but I'm almost in the same boat as you...why care? I just kind of work on it in my spare time until things matter again...

@Biglines - Got your PM, much respected, and apologies if I was harsh with my replies here. I'll reply at some point, it's a little late here. Let's keep a free...err I mean calm mind.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 07-09-11 at 09:00. Reason: Exploit Discussion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast