my fire is ablaze again. thanks D
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

Would you guys please bloody come back instead of just talking about it! For me this is the best NC2 experience to date opfighting nearly every night in a good clan with good people and the cheaters don't really affect me that much

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI
    I think I remember you!

Did you play on Uranus?

It seems Danae has made a sticky at the top of this forum regarding accounts.
    Yes, played on Uranus. I remember being part of Clan Cobra in the Black Dragons. It was awesome being a liberator PE back then!

If I remember rightly last time I logged in as prod I was stuck in city nerds somewhere after trying to go through the old epics quests!

No gear or anything. He's probably in a mess now with implants, skills and everything else!

I'll take a look at the sticky next week, headin to Dublin tomorrow for the weekend so won't have time before I go I don't think.

Were you an APU (when I say you, I mean in game Loki) I'm sure inremember you helping me out in the sewers lol.

Edit: just look again. It says my account is paypal, then it says my gametime has expired, i must buy the game (I already had it!) for €25 and choose a subscription. If I click next it asksfor my email, then says reactivate or abort.

Does that mean it will charge me or not? I'm a bit confused really, I don't get asked to login to paypal or anything and I know that you cant use paypal anyway!
    Last edited by Prodigious; 17-08-11 at 16:50. Reason: Add account info at bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigious
    Yes, played on Uranus. I remember being part of Clan Cobra in the Black Dragons. It was awesome being a liberator PE back then!

If I remember rightly last time I logged in as prod I was stuck in city nerds somewhere after trying to go through the old epics quests!

No gear or anything. He's probably in a mess now with implants, skills and everything else!

I'll take a look at the sticky next week, headin to Dublin tomorrow for the weekend so won't have time before I go I don't think.

Were you an APU (when I say you, I mean in game Loki) I'm sure inremember you helping me out in the sewers lol.

Edit: just look again. It says my account is paypal, then it says my gametime has expired, i must buy the game (I already had it!) for €25 and choose a subscription. If I click next it asksfor my email, then says reactivate or abort.

Does that mean it will charge me or not? I'm a bit confused really, I don't get asked to login to paypal or anything and I know that you cant use paypal anyway!
    Mad. I was Loki II and Rabbi Fang (APU and PE).

I now remember you very well!

Quote Originally Posted by Load
    Would you guys please bloody come back instead of just talking about it! For me this is the best NC2 experience to date opfighting nearly every night in a good clan with good people and the cheaters don't really affect me that much
    I just restarted today. Biglines has been giving me some advice

Yeah I remember Rabbi.
    The thing that worries me is the mess Prod will be in when I log in. And what faction!! Scary times, might be worth starting over lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigious
    Yeah I remember Rabbi.
    The thing that worries me is the mess Prod will be in when I log in. And what faction!! Scary times, might be worth starting over lol
    Don't worry about the mess: LoMs take no time at all now.

Also, don't worry about the faction. There's someone called 'Secret' you can see to switch faction once, and once only.

RE: The sticky at the top of the forums now, I have created a page on neocron.org also

http://www.neocron.org/

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip
    RE: The sticky at the top of the forums now, I have created a page on neocron.org also

http://www.neocron.org/
    Thanks for that MrTrip, my assumption is it will have to be a Neocron 2 CD key used for manual account creation due to the discontinuation of Neocron 1 accounts many moons ago.

Although I'm guessing Danae will be able to clear that up when she gets a moment

I'd like to second this, btw.
    Do not stop emailing us, do not stop giving us suggestions, do not stop pointing us to flaws and faults. Do always be passionate and vigilant and know that someone is watching, reading, and being enlightened by your words.

I can't promise you anything, I can't give you anything other than support, but I just wanted to respond because I feel you deserved something from someone, even if it's just me ^^
    There is very little I can do other than try and keep the forum readable but i'm always floating around somewhere and try my best to poke the right person when stuff goes to pot.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    Thanks for that MrTrip, my assumption is it will have to be a Neocron 2 CD key used for manual account creation due to the discontinuation of Neocron 1 accounts many moons ago.

Although I'm guessing Danae will be able to clear that up when she gets a moment

There is very little I can do other than try and keep the forum readable but i'm always floating around somewhere and try my best to poke the right person when stuff goes to pot.
    I was under the impression that Neocron 1 CD Keys would work also but that would be nice to clarify

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi

Let me make one thing clear. In no way did I, nor have I ever knocked the moderator team. This is aimed at your higher-ups.

In fact, the moderators on this forum are some of the best I have ever encountered in an online community.

Blog Entries

I'm still at work, so I'm updating it as I get the chance. But all your answers will eventually be in there. Not going to spam this thread.

Let me make one thing clear. In no way did I, nor have I ever knocked the moderator team. This is aimed at your higher-ups.

In fact, the moderators on this forum are some of the best I have ever encountered in an online community.
    I second loki about Moderators being one of the best! But even if the mods are really good KK tarnish them by being blind and deaf when the community calls for them!

I DO love the game, the GMs, the community and everything that make this game enjoyable.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

VillianROM eh? You have the same handset as I.
    /thread high-jack over.

Quote Originally Posted by zii
    VillianROM eh? You have the same handset as I.
    /thread high-jack over.
    I founded VillainROM, and I own pretty much every Android handset ever made

Google NPRussell. That is I

Do you use our IRC channel?

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast