Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    Doc - I think it's fair to say KK have never had a good track record of getting their dates right. Even BP was quite late, although insolvency did play some part in that.
    afaik, BP was late because they couldn't find a publisher
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    Commications - CCP seems to be a good example of how to communicate, even I don't play EvE, I still enjoy reading their blogs. Also perhaps the devs of Minecraft is another good example, they do use Twitter a lot and it seems to work for them, even if some of their releases have been spectacularly buggy!
    afaik minecraft is developed by one person

but to see a proper midsize company communicating very well, see unknownworlds entertainment during development of ns2. NS2 should have been out more than a year ago (loads of people even pre-ordered about 1.5 years ago, including me), but due to incredible communication, aside from a few people, the majority doesn't mind, and keeps happy knowing the game will be far more awesome for it.

I don't mind waiting, but I don't want people to lie in my faces. If you can't keep a promise, explain why not, instead of just ignoring it and hoping noone will remember.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    afaik minecraft is developed by one person
    Nope.

ah, he's hired some new people. Guess the "notch this, notch that" threw me you're right of course.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I waited four years for Neverwinter Nights. I can wait a while for this no worries.

I am happy with the updates, however small. It means at least something is happening. Ok so there won't be a hanging today but can we burn some witches instead?

What do we burn apart from Witches??!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    What do we burn apart from Witches??!
    crahn monks!

crahn monks!
    Let's all meet inside Crahn HQ at 8pm tonight for a raid! Will all monks please bring Holy Firestorms... Wait a sec...I think there is a problem with that plan.

Monks burn and so does wood. Wood swims in water. What does also swim in water?

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi
    yeah thank you kirk again for... nothing.
    I can also understand that some may be dissapointed.
    But I haven't forgotten it and I will try to answer it as soon as I have the time to answer it in a proper way with honest estimates and honest answers.

It would help nobody I guess, if I rush through it and promise a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and then you find a burning oil drum. But this may is a bad example as well, cause some like them...

Take care and I will return as soon as I can

Kirk

I don't mind waiting, but I don't want people to lie in my faces. If you can't keep a promise, explain why not, instead of just ignoring it and hoping noone will remember.
    I am not lying. If I would start to explain now why ... well I simply cannot...

Take care
    Kirk

@Kirk "Honest estimates and honest answers." That almost sounds like there may be a plan being developed there.

Any chance of your best honest estimate to replying to the questions?

Default X-Mess

iam not disappointed (why should i be? I still love gaming Crysis Wars, Cē is crap), iam just realistic:

It seems to me, that MJS kidnapped KK-resources and fled to the carribean with his Porsche. It also seems to me, that some really do believe in Santa Claus...which actually is good. Thats what we need here, some good ol faith...
    Fallen Angels, Master

Kirk does seem like a genuine guy with the answers he's giving us. I say we give him his time. Its almost as he's hinting there might be something in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Lenke
    I am not lying. If I would start to explain now why ... well I simply cannot...

Take care
    Kirk
    It has happened in the past though. Things that were said that simply cannot be true. And well, we'll have to see, since nothing that has been promised for 5 years has yet come true, so there's nothing to base anything on. But I'll wait for the answers.

But as before, you should have given us a heads up when you knew you were not gonna be able to keep your promise (before you left on the trip), instead of coming on here afterwards again.

damned if you do, damned if you dont.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I am a Mechanical Engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip
    Really? At least he said SOMETHING. He could have been silent again and said NOTHING.

Stop being ungrateful.
    What should we be grateful for? He promised answers and a month or two later he just pops in to say that it's probably going to be another month or two. He didn't give us shit.

I honestly cannot understand how you guys cannot fathom why some of us are pissed off; like Kirk's lack of communication is completely acceptable.