kk should hire a new person meanwhile!

Fool me one, shame on me.
    Fool me twenty times, shame on you.

That's how it goes, right?

Blog Entries

Even if Kirk has family issues to solve or Black Prophecy requires Kirk's full attention (they making the same mistakes like in Neocron ^^), why doesn´t he delegate this questions-answer-task to someone familiar with Neocron ...like Chenoa.

I guess we are alone

DOY Reporter (eng) (ger)

Lead Gamemaster & Lead Moderator Chenoa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    There are no NC gm's!
    Sure, the team is still there, me 2

Will ask Kirk for an update asap, but can't promise anything!!!

Chen
    "Every day you spend without a smile is a lost day" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by Chenoa

Chen
    Chenoa we love you Greeting
    Page
    ~~Krieg ist Scheiße aber der Sound ist Geil~~
    Have Fun

Chen
    back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi
    back to square one.
    certainly feels like it.

ps terra just went off line
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Really? because over a year ago you promised us a storyline/event? (and yes, I looked up the original thread)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Consider the BP forum reminder done. I'll take care of it.

I agree with Powerpunsh. Patience is a virtue after all. Yes we should ideally just wait for another week or so. Give them time. RL comes first remember.

Dont know about you guys but I am having an awesome time in game at the moment.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I think the future of NC is a complex issue because there are many options for it. If these options have to be talked over with Gamigo first it will take even longer to find a solution. There is also a lot of work for BP that has to be done.

Anyway, it would just be nice to hear from time to time that something is happening behind the curtains and that the things are moving forward.

Nice weekend to y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Eres
    I think the future of NC is a complex issue because there are many options for it. If these options have to be talked over with Gamigo first it will take even longer to find a solution. There is also a lot of work for BP that has to be done.
    Regardless of the complexities of NC's future, Kirk personally promised us some insights as to what is actually happening with NC. He also promised to address these concerns within a week, it's now been nearly a month, and once again, we are met with utter silence. The whole thing is downright insulting and to add insult to injury Chenoa comes on here with her typical "we're all still here working hard for you guys" speech which we've all heard a million times but which lacks any fruition at all ever. Oh and I'm sure she'll pass the message along to kirk, but guess what, Kirk doesnt need the fucking message passed along HE ALREADY KNOWS IT!

I am so pissed off at how I can fall for this crap time and time again. The fact is, we're the idiots for believing kirk and we're the idiots for thinking anything productive will ever happen with NC.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid
    Regardless of the complexities of NC's future, Kirk personally promised us some insights as to what is actually happening with NC. He also promised to address these concerns within a week, it's now been nearly a month, and once again, we are met with utter silence. The whole thing is downright insulting and to add insult to injury Chenoa comes on here with her typical "we're all still here working hard for you guys" speech which we've all heard a million times but which lacks any fruition at all ever. Oh and I'm sure she'll pass the message along to kirk, but guess what, Kirk doesnt need the fucking message passed along HE ALREADY KNOWS IT!

I am so pissed off at how I can fall for this crap time and time again. The fact is, we're the idiots for believing kirk and we're the idiots for thinking anything productive will ever happen with NC.
    Yeah, and it's so easy with family matters, a popular MMO to run, a company to look after, friends, having to sleep, do work, do paperwork to respond to something without it taking time, give 'em some time, I'm sure it ain't easy doing Kirk's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley003
    Yeah, and it's so easy with family matters, a popular MMO to run, a company to look after, friends, having to sleep, do work, do paperwork to respond to something without it taking time, give 'em some time, I'm sure it ain't easy doing Kirk's job.
    We've given him the better part of three years now, is that enough time for you? Or are you just new here and don't really understand the scope of this mess?