Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Default [OT] What are all playin nowadays ?

So been subbed to Age of Conan for like a year now simply because planetside/face of mankind died..

i logged off it today and had to think why im even paying for it anymore.. nothing is filling the craving that neocron gave me

planetside was amazing untill it died and fallen earth looked like it flopped too.. im waiting for battlefield 3, Skyrim and Guildwars 2 buut i know none of these are gonna hit the spot.. i miss shooting shit to bits with rare guns rather than swinging a crappy ass sword around mashing buttons !

Am i right in saying that their are no good games at the moment or have some people found a fix to their craving ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

i've rediscovered HL2 and its add-ons also i've been playing oilrush a RTS game (it's still in beta though) ... on my linux box.

playing WoW waiting on BF3

I've been on a nostalgia run with Neocron lately. Makes me all sad

We do all occasionally log in and shoot each other, you should join us

global agenda and borderlands
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Wink

Neocron and PewPew

Neocron and SWTOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobo
    Lieber Gott, nachdem du im letzten Jahr meinen Lieblingsmusiker Michael Jackson, meinen Lieblingsschauspieler Patrick Swayze, meine Lieblingsschauspielerin Farraw Fawcett und meinen Lieblingsschriftsteller Mario Benedetti zu Dir geholt hast,teile ich dir mit, dass mein Lieblingsfußballer Kevin Kuranyi ist!
    das kann nur von chobo sein ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ncelite
    Neocron and SWTOR
    Lucky bastard.

I've actually been a little lost as of late regarding what to play. However, I've just been invited to the BF3 Alpha trial!

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silent000
    I've been on a nostalgia run with Neocron lately. Makes me all sad

We do all occasionally log in and shoot each other, you should join us

im probs asleep when all u boys get on and kill each other

and ur sig still makes me laugh ahah

i was gona download black prophecy buut turns out its not available for australians.. WHYY
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

I'm half heartedly playing Rift atm, but got my eye on an upcoming game.

Prime-Battle for Dominus. A new 3 faction Sci-fi PvP game with oupost battles and such. Its quite recently been announced but also seems fairly close to a launch, if you sign up on their site http://www.primeonline.com/ ,you could probably get into beta which is supposedly soon , as there is only about a thousand people signed up so far.

Might turn out be something to fill the void until Neocron 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifewaster
    I'm half heartedly playing Rift atm, but got my eye on an upcoming game.

Prime-Battle for Dominus. A new 3 faction Sci-fi PvP game with oupost battles and such. Its quite recently been announced but also seems fairly close to a launch, if you sign up on their site http://www.primeonline.com/ ,you could probably get into beta which is supposedly soon , as there is only about a thousand people signed up so far.

Might turn out be something to fill the void until Neocron 3.
    Yeah found that too a few days ago and signed up so prolly gonna test it on august 2nd when beta starts^^.

Meanwhile just trolling AION, RFO and some browsergames.

If I play anything on the PC it's Minecraft. I always long for Neocron but don't have the time to invest in starting a new character and never really got the hang of setups after 2.2.

I think 3 out of my 4 characters on Terra are still sitting with their points reset from when 2.2 went live.

I'd love to get back into it again, the music still occasionally pops up on iTunes and gives my spine a tingle.

Hey Lifewaster, long time no see! Drop onto our Phoenix forums or our TS3 server sometime.

Not always got much time to play anything these days, but when I do it's usually a bit of Minecraft.

I did drop into NC the other day for a chuckle, and to move Brammers back to the CEO chair of Phoenix.
    Last edited by Brammers; 28-07-11 at 15:06.

My game schedule is booked starting next month. I won't be missing Neocron for a second.

I like to get a little L4D2 in every once in a while, just to get out my competitive energy.
    I've also been playing Fallout 3/NV. NV has been a bucket of problems, so I decided to do a new playthrough of 3 and maybe play the DLC's that I haven't played yet.
    Started playing Borderlands, because I heard that it's good, but the charm is starting to wear off. Reminds me too much of Global Agenda, except with better gameplay and graphics and everything else. I like how it doesn't pretend to be an MMO.
    I've started a new playthrough of Deus Ex, in preparation for Deus Ex Human Revolution, which, as it turns out, is going to be awesome. I'll be playing through that at least 3 times when it comes out.

As for other upcoming games:
    I'm definitely gonna check out Dead Island. Looks a lot more rewarding than Left4Dead.
    Rage might be good. Looks like a cheap knockoff of Borderlands and Fallout, so I'll wait for the reviews.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum was a nice throwback to my childhood, while being much more mature and adult-oriented, and had decent gameplay. Batman: Arkham City looks pretty cool, too.
    Skyrim looks like it has great gameplay, so I'm definitely going to pick that up.
    Assassin's Creed Revelations had the best cinematic trailer ever, so that's on my list just because of that..
    Star Wars The Old Republic looks like a fun vanilla MMO experience. I enjoyed KotOR, so I figure this must be kind of like it, right?
    Bioshock Infinite might be good. Apparently they finally learned how to make humans that don't look like they've just come out of a trash compactor.
    Fallout 4 should be announced pretty soon. As long as it uses Bethesda's new Skyrim engine, I'll be happy. Gamebryo is clunky as shit.
    Finally, I will be playing Mass Effect 3 until the end of time, or the day I day, whichever comes first.

Oh, and I'm getting my final Mass Effect playthroughs done in preparation for ME3.

Played Gothic 3 with community patch a month ago and i wasnt really sure what to think about the end and stopped playin at lvl 64. Had the chance to finish with one of the 3 ways but all were nothing special, just the way to finish the game. Disappointed me alot after spending hour for hour.

Atm im playing minecraft with some friends on a Hamachi server with some plugins and secondly league of legends.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast