Age of Conan on the Blood and Glory server, and APB on EU2.

Loving both at the moment, but it won't last.

i just got APB reloaded beta. seems cool i wanted to tryed the 1st APB but i had my pc shitty pc back then. so kinda cool to try it with a good pc.

Playing wow till i found out my account has been hacked today. Thank god im not paying a full sub for it.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    Playing wow till i found out my account has been hacked today. Thank god im not paying a full sub for it.
    check your pc for keyloggers fast tbh, and from a different pc, change your passwords. lots of the wow hacks are done with keyloggers
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    check your pc for keyloggers fast tbh, and from a different pc, change your passwords. lots of the wow hacks are done with keyloggers
    Also with login data stolen from Sony/SOE, Codemasters, Eidos, etc.

advice still stands check for keyloggers, and use a clean system to change your important passwords
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Playing NC lately, as i never had an capped char so far and coming from Fallen Earth which is going down the lane. Besides that i should also once play Guild Wars 1 through, same with Monster Hunter on PSP.

Pretty much Team Fortress 2, playing on a server called Exhale, we're a bunch of swedes that's played together for a couple of years so we got a good attitude on the server and mostly talk trash on Friday and Saturday nights.

But I'm waiting for Battlefield 3, will be fun to try.

Toobad I don't have the time for MMO's anymore, but Neocron is the only MMO I've really liked so.

Playing Global Agenda her and there, it's fun but it's no mmo. Downloaded TF2, a bunch of our guys are playing it now, just havent got into it yet. Started making another video so I've been messin around with nc a bit lately. Thought about maybe leveling my apu to woc 3, got 2 woc discs earlier. Thats about it.

to me, tf2 was a lot more fun back when it came out, the class upgrades were fun as well for a while, but they kind of ruined teamplay.

to me, tf2 was a lot more fun back when it came out, the class upgrades were fun as well for a while, but they kind of ruined teamplay.
    You're not playing on proper servers then, try to play on a server that has regular players, and keep playing on it, then it will be tons of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Skusty
    You're not playing on proper servers then, try to play on a server that has regular players, and keep playing on it, then it will be tons of fun.
    not saying it's crap now, just that I used to like it better without all the weird weapons

not saying it's crap now, just that I used to like it better without all the weird weapons
    Its crap now, ill say it. Buy A hat for 5 dollars ! I do miss crossover2 battles.

They oversaturated TF2 with too many weapons. I don't even mind the hats, I just wish they had stopped adding new weapons after the original class updates.

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI
    Age of Conan on the Blood and Glory server, and APB on EU2.

Loving both at the moment, but it won't last.
    im playin on tyranny the new server seems like its gonna die and all the players will flood back to the main servers so i didnt bother making a new char

u only on deathwish or ya got characters on other servers ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast