Default old cursed soul model

Hi, I'm working on the ceres project (used to be neocron:source), and modelling some weapons, and I figured I'd use the old model for the cursed soul as inspiration.

do any of you guys have good screenshots of both the first person and the world model? tnx
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Hrmm, I don't really have any good ones any more, however i do have these two
    Shot 1
    Shot 2
    Sorry I don't have a first person view at the moment, I'll have a dig around when I get home.

tnx. btw whats that ur holding in the first screenshot? (cant remember that from nc1)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

It's a mining tool by the looks of it.

All I have is this.

If you need some shots of Neocron 1, check this out.

Dunno if it helps, but here's the old 2D inventory version.

actually it does, tnx, it's gonna be a slightly updated version anyway

a monk with a cs in p1? 127 rank? gm?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

We are the CityMercs

Sorry to hijack, but what about this mining tool? Why was it cut? Man that does sound really great. Cant remember seeing one ingame in NC1 tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Moonez
    Sorry to hijack, but what about this mining tool? Why was it cut? Man that does sound really great. Cant remember seeing one ingame in NC1 tough.
    i assume it was in beta. i only remember the salvage/recycling tools along with the usual imp/hack/construction etc.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    i assume it was in beta. i only remember the salvage/recycling tools along with the usual imp/hack/construction etc.
    It was on the test server. You could use the mining tool on a tree trunk in Industrial and get wood.

Mmmmm sweet wood.

It looked like a pistol in 3rd person so people would freak out in safe zones.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip
    It was on the test server. You could use the mining tool on a tree trunk in Industrial and get wood.

Mmmmm sweet wood.

It looked like a pistol in 3rd person so people would freak out in safe zones.
    as Mr Trip said
    Third person mining tool
    when you used it a yellow beam of light would go off and weird angles.
    oh and Mr Trip this one is for you or your sister,
    ??????

We are the CityMercs

Yes, iŽd love to get some wood. Too bad its cut out. The whole construction part of NC is still the most intriguing part, after all those years (and lots of games that do it "better" than NC.)

A while back the THN had a gallery of screenshots, mostly taken by me, which got taken offline. This was due to the Gallery software being a bit buggy, and never put back online, however I still kept the data.

I know this is the 2.1 version, but I still think it looks cool.

P.S. I am shifting through some very old screenshots, if I come across any CS shots, I'll let you know.
    Last edited by Brammers; 13-07-11 at 02:44.

ye that version is still in the pic on:
    http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=18