Turns out I was spelling my username wrong. Oops.

Luckily I haven't got anything missing. at least on my characters I managed to get back home with. I think my nav ray is drunk.

So... is that it, are they still being looked into?

3 cabinets out of a full set and a chair that can't be targetted, oh and the gogu.

The 416 gamonin is nice tho, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid
    I hope you guys don't seriously expect to get your stuff back
    i guess Faid was just right...

it was promised, so either it wont come, or it'll take years, but sure as hell you're not gonna be informed about it
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

One Disturbed Individual Distort's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sammson
    So... is that it, are they still being looked into?

3 cabinets out of a full set and a chair that can't be targetted, oh and the gogu.

The 416 gamonin is nice tho, thanks.
    At least you have 3 cabinets lol.....it's so sad to walk into a completely empty apartment....

Lead Gamemaster & Lead Moderator Chenoa's Avatar

Sorry, still waiting here. I only can quote myself, will inform you when I get news Please stay patience, we are still on it. I know its hard, sorry again.

Chen
    "Every day you spend without a smile is a lost day" - Charlie Chaplin

A week later that's scarrrry

Quote Originally Posted by daughterolilith
    A week later that's scarrrry
    since what? the apartments going byebye and them promising to fix asap was over a month ago, what are you referring to?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Chenoa
    Please stay patience...
    i am patient

patience is a virtue.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh
    patience is a virtue.
    indeed

is simply giving up on any expectations about KK doing as they promised also a virtue?

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    is simply giving up on any expectations about KK doing as they promised also a virtue?
    Biglines have you ever heard of the expression, if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all.
    I thinkif you learnt it it would benefit the community

Quote Originally Posted by Load
    Biglines have you ever heard of the expression, if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all.
    well I find it amusing myself, so the first part doesn't really apply. Secondly, this is a forum, 99% of the posts on here are of no actual use to anyone except to hopefully keep themselves busy (hell, even your post is informed by a need to assert your superiority over me, which I guess is natural in every human being). I generally don't insult actual people (some exceptions regretfully), I try to help everyone that needs help, I try to do good by the community as whole by contributing to community projects, and I gratify my need for useless discussion. I know a bunch of people don't like my posts, but the people I hang out with generally either don't mind or actually like the posts.

So I'm actually quite sorry it doesn't amuse you, you seem like a good guy, but the "community" was fucked up long before I started making my useless sarcastic comments directed at KK's incompetence, so I frankly don't think me "learning" will change that much, and like said before, it amuses me and allows me to vent frustrations in a socially somewhat acceptable manner.

Thanks for voicing you opinion though, I agree I might be overdoing it a bit in this thread, as these are actual problems people are faced with, and being sarcastic might be disagreeable to them as well.

here's however my actual opinion on the subject of this thread:
    I think that any software problem like these appartments being gone, is something that can either be solved through a search for a bug and rollback everything in one go, or a coordinated effort to roll those errors back. The first option isn't the case, since some appartments are coming back, and some aren't. The second should really be happening, but about 2 months have passed now with only superficial change, so I believe that they are simply ignoring the problem because they are busy with something else, while they want us to believe that the devs are actually working on the problem. I don't know overly much about databases, but it would seem to me that recovering these appartments gets harder and harder after more time has passed and people access and change other appartments and containers. This recovery of heard-earnt items/apps seems very likely to be on a very low priority for KK, which I find quite bad policy for a company that has to rely on customer satisfaction to keep earning money in the future. I just wish they were honest about it and said "sorry guys, we have a dev on it when he isn't too busy with black prophecy, but it'll take a while because he doesn't have much time to spend on recovering your items".

while accusing them of the error in their ways has so far never gotten a positive reaction except when posted in the black prophecy forums, I've always believed that these issues should at least be pointed out so they don't get away with it without at least some protest (granted impotent protest)
    Last edited by Biglines; 25-05-11 at 13:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Load
    So by this rationale, if everyone just praised KK all the time and never said anything negative, the community would be better off? Would giving KK constant praise bring back the missing items in these apartments?

Have you ever heard the expression "the squeaky wheel gets the grease?"

I, like Biglines and a ton of others, feel as if we are being lied to is all. Its a common theme for KK, "just tell them we're working on it" Hell they said they've been working a new patch also and that was years ago. I would be satisfied with the truth, even if it is: "NC doesn't have any priority for us right now and any problems that arise aren't going to be dealt with with any kind of real support." At least then it would make sense, but instead we get "seriously we are working on the problem really really hard everyday." It's just the feeling of being lied to that irks me.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast