Quote Originally Posted by Chenoa
    Sadly no, than it would be easier for the DEVs. They have to find out what exactly happened and it's concerning only a few apps.
    And yes, sad but true it needs more time than expected. But I know they are really on it, its not forgotten! Sorry, more news to follow. Atm holidays here, Easter.

Chenoa

Its been weeks since this accured where is the progress? The fact there is no news or info yet leads me to believe that nonody is or has been working on this. If this truly being worked on then any info is something to those of us that have lost everything, we are not going to simply forget about this, and tbh i dont know about everyone else here who lost there stuff but i for one could really care less about why it happend as i dont think its possible for kk to figure out or even provent it from happening again at some point. Personaly this kind of thing (not this exact problem) plague neocron and always have, its obvious the games programing and the equipment and servers that run them are not up to standards. I speak for myself when i say i can live with these things but fir gods sake just roll our apts back! Take a list of the people who lost there shit, maybe a dozen or so and get on restoring there apartments! U can forward that to the devs... Thus isnt a rant on any of the gm's or mods, i know you guys work hard and for free and just end up being the middle man. My hats off to you guys.

Guise, stop trying to get the devs to dupe your stuff already.

Lead Gamemaster & Lead Moderator Chenoa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genology
    Take a list of the people who lost there shit, maybe a dozen or so and get on restoring there apartments! U can forward that to the devs...
    Nice idea, what I've done of course! That's why I collected all your tickets.

I can only repeat myself: we are working on it. It's only harder than expected, but the stuff isn't lost!
    I am visiting daily some apps to support the DEVs. But it wasn't "only" a server crash, something else happened to find out. More info to follow, as promised.
    "Every day you spend without a smile is a lost day" - Charlie Chaplin

Its been weeks since this accured where is the progress? The fact there is no news or info yet leads me to believe that nonody is or has been working on this. If this truly being worked on then any info is something to those of us that have lost everything, we are not going to simply forget about this, and tbh i dont know about everyone else here who lost there stuff but i for one could really care less about why it happend as i dont think its possible for kk to figure out or even provent it from happening again at some point. Personaly this kind of thing (not this exact problem) plague neocron and always have, its obvious the games programing and the equipment and servers that run them are not up to standards. I speak for myself when i say i can live with these things but fir gods sake just roll our apts back! Take a list of the people who lost there shit, maybe a dozen or so and get on restoring there apartments! U can forward that to the devs... Thus isnt a rant on any of the gm's or mods, i know you guys work hard and for free and just end up being the middle man. My hats off to you guys.
    It's not necessarily so simple that they can fix it by just rolling it back.

I'll just quote myself from 3 weeks ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Faid
    I hope you guys don't seriously expect to get your stuff back

One Disturbed Individual Distort's Avatar

Shush Faid!

I'd like to get my stuff back just like everyone else but I'm not going to cry over it for a free game that I've been playing for almost 10 years...

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

Edit: I found two of four cabinets already restored on one of my chars
    Last edited by Morpheus; 27-04-11 at 19:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    Edit: I found two of four cabinets already restored on one of my chars
    Yes, saw some pillows, cabinets, flowers, but I don't think that's all. Please leave it and don't try to change anything in the broken Apps, until we could fix it completely. But it's a sign, the DEVs are on the right way

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    It's not necessarily so simple that they can fix it by just rolling it back.
    Indeed, that's the point, it isn't. It's really more

Quote Originally Posted by Chenoa
    ... Please leave it and don't try to change anything in the broken Apps, until we could fix it completely. But it's a sign, the DEVs are on the right way
    you can count on that

One Disturbed Individual Distort's Avatar

Oh good to hear there's some progress *cheers*

looks like our claninsurance has already fixed a bit of our robbed-/destroyed clanappartment. I hope the NCPD will get the thieves, so we can go back to our daily grind and get rest of this shock.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh
    looks like our claninsurance has already fixed a bit of our robbed-/destroyed clanappartment. I hope the NCPD will get the thieves, so we can go back to our daily grind and get rest of this shock.
    Shoot all Hackers on sight as they will be primarily responsible for any thefts. Kill them all to make sure you get the guilty person/s and then grow some more if you need them for something.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Woot! i got 4 cabs back so far, some items in there. Still missing a ton of cabs, items, furnitture ect... but this is progress ty so far for your efforts. can we use any of the items that have been restored yet? i know you said to leave everything alone so i just looked in side the few cabs i got back to see if there were any of my items in there. heres a screenie

Just tried logging in... and my entire account has vanished. Apparently.

That or I forgot how to spell my username.

Woot! i got 4 cabs back so far, some items in there. Still missing a ton of cabs, items, furnitture ect... but this is progress ty so far for your efforts. can we use any of the items that have been restored yet?
    Of course you can use it, but on your own risk.
    It's still in work, no news so far, sorry.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast