Thread: Firemobs damage

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Get a Rhino Tank.

wow, a new account just to revive a thread 2 years old
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    Haha yeah, AND with a horrible idea.. Creed tank > Rhino..

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Haha yeah, AND with a horrible idea.. Creed tank > Rhino..
    Not everyone has access to rares, which is why they want to hunt fire mobs.

Im offering an alternative to getting one of the higher tl rares.

Yea, heres a good idea for everyone, even if your new. Go get a tl 114 rare item to kill fire mobs, taht drop the rares you need.

Or go get a rhino, more attainable for a newer player.

The rhino is a way to avoid the damage which is what the thread was about.

So stop being a elitist prick, and offer something useful rather than bashing right off the bat.

I used this method to get a shit ton of rares back in the day when i didnt have rares, or droner.

So yes, this is a viable way that can be done without having access to rares.

Sorry for offering advice that does not require you to already have access to the end game rares, or free items. Prick!

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    Yea. Never made a forum account. Ive played the game since NC1 though.

Didnt really notice when the last post was tbh, was just stoned browsing.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Not everyone has access to rares, which is why they want to hunt fire mobs.

Im offering an alternative to getting one of the higher tl rares.

Yea, heres a good idea for everyone, even if your new. Go get a tl 114 rare item to kill fire mobs, taht drop the rares you need.

Or go get a rhino, more attainable for a newer player.

The rhino is a way to avoid the damage which is what the thread was about.

So stop being a elitist prick, and offer something useful rather than bashing right off the bat.

I used this method to get a shit ton of rares back in the day when i didnt have rares, or droner.

So yes, this is a viable way that can be done without having access to rares.

Sorry for offering advice that does not require you to already have access to the end game rares, or free items. Prick!
    Im sorry, but lol...
    Get a 0-slot creed for max 500k, get full inq armor and a camo PA.. There you go, you can now solo firemobs, and kill them much faster than you could with a Rhino..
    Btw, a Rhino takes a TON of damage from firemobs.. 1 Persi vs. 1 Rhino - Persi will win, unless you keep distance.. So why not do the same and kill the mobs faster?
    AND you need 2 people to use a Rhino properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Im sorry, but lol...
    Get a 0-slot creed for max 500k, get full inq armor and a camo PA.. There you go, you can now solo firemobs, and kill them much faster than you could with a Rhino..
    Btw, a Rhino takes a TON of damage from firemobs.. 1 Persi vs. 1 Rhino - Persi will win, unless you keep distance.. So why not do the same and kill the mobs faster?
    AND you need 2 people to use a Rhino properly.

Yea. One person repairing, one gunner to maximize it. Not everyone can dish out 500k+ for items. And not everyone knows all the exploits that can get them easy cash. 500k was not easy to come by for me without the use of drone exploits before i managed to get higher end items. If your not exploiting and abusing game mechanics, most things take two people when your not decked out.

My arguement still stands. Two low end players, one with gunner , one with repair can hunt fire mobs without having access to high end equipment. Or dupe, exploit, get freebies from people who probably exploit.

Your talking about throwing aroudn 500,000 cash for a shitty 0 slot item to hunt fire mobs a bit faster. Im offering a suggestion on how to do this when you dont have 500,000 to waste on a rare that your only going to use for pve.

There is not only ONE way to effectively do something. Different circumstances mean different approach. If new server comes up, im not going to waste 500,000 on a shitty creed, when i can spend alot less take a friend have more fun doing it in a tank.

the point is really that this thread was about a bug in the damage of the firemobs, which is irrelevant to how you shoot them.

A rhino will cost far more than rares to repair (repair nanites are expensive!), and if you get it killed (which can happen in seconds if u get stuck between bugged firemobs), they cost a minimum of 250k to build (a rhino 3 takes 10x weapon part X, which is 25k in the fsm).
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Yea. One person repairing, one gunner to maximize it. Not everyone can dish out 500k+ for items. And not everyone knows all the exploits that can get them easy cash. 500k was not easy to come by for me without the use of drone exploits before i managed to get higher end items. If your not exploiting and abusing game mechanics, most things take two people when your not decked out.

My arguement still stands. Two low end players, one with gunner , one with repair can hunt fire mobs without having access to high end equipment. Or dupe, exploit, get freebies from people who probably exploit.

Your talking about throwing aroudn 500,000 cash for a shitty 0 slot item to hunt fire mobs a bit faster. Im offering a suggestion on how to do this when you dont have 500,000 to waste on a rare that your only going to use for pve.

There is not only ONE way to effectively do something. Different circumstances mean different approach. If new server comes up, im not going to waste 500,000 on a shitty creed, when i can spend alot less take a friend have more fun doing it in a tank.
    Less rage man..

About the costs of the Creed... How much do you thing that Rhino is gonna cost ya..?
    Those Arent cheap either..

And if you dont have at least 100k by level */20, your doing something wrong..

But sure, Rhino'ing is a way to do it - if your leveling with a friend. However Theres quite a lot of people whos leveling solo..
    You dont NEED a Creed either.. A Ravager will do just fine. Hell, The TT Epic cannon can do the job just fine.

And dont accuse me of exploiting. Your speaking to someone who has never gotten a single warning on any of his 3 accounts durring the 6 years he has played..

IIRC the corrupt/broken/malfunctioning cop bot in the mines in "g something" dropped a nice strength 80ish laser cannon "my buddies and i referred to it as the baby creed, not even sure if it drops in the game anymores... Cant find it up http://www.techhaven.org/db/weapons/heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    IIRC the corrupt/broken/malfunctioning cop bot in the mines in "g something" dropped a nice strength 80ish laser cannon "my buddies and i referred to it as the baby creed, not even sure if it drops in the game anymores... Cant find it up http://www.techhaven.org/db/weapons/heavy
    Its the TL 90 storm laser and it still dropp =)

So the general consensus is that the fire mobs do fire damage and force damage. Im guessing 0 piercing damage?

As a tank I have 75 into health for the healing tool, and also put 75 into fire for the resists. Purchased all the Gods Wish fire resist armor. From strength I have 50 into force and 50 into piercing resists and the rest into heavy combat. Should I just LOM the peircing and go more into HC? Unless of course they do some piercing damage.

Also use a 2 slot Storm Laser which isn't bad for now, doing 400 damage to them per hit. I do see some people hitting them for about 550ish or so, but i'm only at 96 str for now.

75 into health - con
    75 fire fire resist - con

50 into force resist - str
    50 into piercing resist - str

Should I remove the piercing resist since i'm currently only fire mobbing for exp/tech parts ??
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

I don't know but there was a damage log but i forgot where it was and how it could be activated.
    Alles wird gut!

irgendwann?

hoffentlich...

I found some info on how to look for the actual damage in a log according to the info from:

http://wiki.techhaven.org/Neocron_Wi...ide#Mob_Damage

But according to that it says to look in the file called Damage_00 which is supposed to be in the neocron/logs folder but my folder doesn't seem to have that file.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Anyone know where/how to check the damage log?
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast